Father and son

Michael slammed the door to the private library shut, and marched in front of his son, who was almost as tall as him, even though he was only fifteen years old, and he stared at him angrily.

"You will be the death of me!" He growled. "How many times have I told you to check your anger?"

"Father you saw what that warrior did to Abby!" Stephan said defensively.

"Abby is just a servant! And she is a mere human Stephan, nothing more!" Michael told him angrily.

Stephan's nostrils flared, and his chest heaved with growing anger, "Abby is a servant in your home, and she is supposed to be under your protection, but you looked the other way when that barbarian touched her!"

"She is nothing to me! I care not for her, or the rest of the servants! They are here to serve the castle, and if a warrior desires them, they can not deny them their pleasure. It is the way of it son." Michael said, "Servants have no rights here, they are slaves and nothing more. We call them servants, but in all reality they are our slaves, to do with as we want. They should be lucky that they are here. We feed them, clothe them, and give them a roof over their head, and if any one of us desires to bed the wenches, it is our right by law to do so. They can not deny us!" Michael explained, and watched as Stephan's face twisted with rage. "You'd best calm down son, and accept the reality of it. Stop chasing a mere human, a whore who has probably slept with half the men in the castle!"

Stephan whirled around and slammed his fists on the wooden table, he was shaking with rage.

"Son, mayhap it's time to have yourself one of these wenches in your bed. Have you considered that you may be sexually frustrated, it could explain all the rage that is constantly inside of you." Michael said, concerned that his son may indeed need to bed a wench and experience what it was to have a woman in his bed. He was fifteen now, and his body has matured to a young man with needs.

"Father, I love you with all my heart, but it is not easy for me to respect you at this moment. You are not kind or fair, you are Laird of this castle, a Druid Prince, a Cheif, or whatever else you want to call yourself, but you do not realize that the way you run your clan is the wrong way! The servants are not slaves, they are human beings, and work hard in this castle serving you and I, show them the respect they deserve! You can not allow the warriors to force them into bed with them father, that is called r@pe!" Stephan yelled in a murderous rage.

"It's not r@pe! They are whores, and it's a part of their job to please us!" Michael snapped, "do not let one slave blind you to the truth, Abby is a whore like the rest of them!"

Suddenly Stephan realized that he was fighting a losing battle. His father was set in his ways. He was raised this way, and his belief system is different. Stephan released himself of all the anger that was coiled inside him, and clammed his mouth shut. He didn't want to argue with his father anymore.

Michael read the emotions that played on his sons handsome face, and was relieved to see that his son was finally coming around. He made a mental note to send him a slave girl to his bed tonight, it was time for his son to taste the pleasures life had to offer.

Walking to the door, Michael turned around before he opened it, and said, "go to sleep son, you need your rest, tomorrow we are going hunting again." And with those words he left his son. A small smile curved on his lips as he closed the door behind him. He was going to send the most beautiful slave that he owned to his sons bed tonight.

Stephan watched his father exit the library, and he took a deep inhalation of breath. Abby's beautiful face filled his mind with love. He loved her, and needed to hold her in his arms. Pulling a chair in front of him, he slumped his body on it, and closed his eyes. Images of Abby claimed his mind, and he sighed. Thoughts of her always calmed him, and soothed his soul.