Words of love

Michael was over emotional, as he held his soulmate in his arms, and words of love spilled through his mouth flowing like honey through his lips. He allowed himself the freedom of expression, as he spoke Gaelic love words, and told her how he felt about her. She doesn't understand him, he thought.

Kyra stopped crying and listened to Michael's soft whispers of love and devotion, her father taught her Gaelic when she was but a child. She held her breath as her Prince repeated how much he loves her, and looks forward to exchanging their vows. Kyra was confused, but listened quietly, as her heart swelled with love for him.

His words were beautifully spoken, like a lullaby, that soothed the soul and danced around her heart, and melted it. She loved him more than life itself, and she held on to him, wanting desperately to forget the past and start over.

Michael pulled her gently away from him, and said, "I have a ring to give you Kyra, it's a family heirloom, and I want you to wear it and never take it off. This ring represents our union, as soulmate's, and it is important that once I put it on your finger, you will never take it off, I too am wearing the identical ring to symbolize our union." He told her, and placed the ruby ring on her finger.

Kyra's heart melted, not believing how wonderful this all turned out. He loves her, and put a ring on her finger claiming her his, because they are getting married. Could it be possible, she thought, that he regrets his mistakes and wants to connect with her, and not betray her again? Happy an excited about his change of heart, she threw herself in his arms and rested her head on his muscled chest as tears of joy glided down her lovely face.

The warrior wrapped his arms once again around his soulmate, and spoke in Gaelic again, telling her how much he adores her, but suddenly his voice changed, and it sounded hoarse, as his words pierced through her heart and twisted it.

How does someone go from singing a love song, to hateful words that sliced through the heart and destroyed it? Kyra heard his cold words that came out of his lying lips, she died a thousand deaths when he whispered in her ear in Gaelic, how she is wanton, and doesn't deserve his love. She heard him describe what he will do to her once he marries her, and how he will tame her to be loyal and true, and Kyra almost threw up, not caring anymore what happens to her. She turned her heart to stone and pulled away from him, wishing that she had never met him.

"Get out of my room!" She cried hysterically, "go away and never come back, I hate you!"

The Druid drew his eyebrows together, and watched as Kyra threw herself on the bed and cried. Immediately his thoughts went to his brother, and the Prince believed that she cries for him. Turning his heart to stone to avoid pain, he grabbed the contract and marched out of the room, cursing the day he met her.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxxoxo