Lisa has the big gay or stating the obvious

Clock striked half past twelve and it was time for Jisoo to take actions and just get those 10 interviews (for each an artist and accountant position) done with. There were only 2 vacant places, one for an accountant and the other for an artist but the company which she co-owned with Jennie was big and hence a lot of people came for the interview.

The first applicant was a ginger-hairer beauty with the tiniest waist jisoo has ever seen.

Jisoo stoop up and shook hands with this person, and then she spoke "Hello, my name is Park Chaeyoung and I'm here to interview for the artist position. My pen name is Rosé though."

Ok fuck, this stranger has a beautiful voice too, is this who Jennie was talking about? HIRED.

"Okay then, let's start your interview" jisoo said with a big inviting smile which, but don't let that fool you, she's a strict devil boss.

After the interview was over, jisoo was pleased. This Park Chaeyoung person was exactly like how Jennie described her looks wise and she wasn't half bad as an artist. Confident too. If nurtured well she WILL go very far in her life.

But she had to go with other interviews too, even if she had made up her mind to hire her already.

A F T E R  5  H O U R S

"Finally time for the last interview. Man these accountant position interviews are always boring and dull" Jisoo mumbled to herself, calling for the last interviewee.

"Hello, Kim Jisoo I assume?" A black haired women who seemed like 10% bangs and 90% legs spoke.

"A-ah yes that's me, and you must be-" jisoo said, looking down shortly at her portfolio "Panp- Lalisa manoban right?"

"Yes ma'am that's me" Lisa saluted with a big smile on her face.

"Why do you think we should hire you, when you're literally just a graduate? You do know that accounting for a big company is no small deal right." Jisoo stated instead of asking with a straight, cold face, "Every eyes are on this company, waiting for us to make small mistakes to be used against us. We live in a misogynistic society where people can't bear to see woman succeed, hence keeping an eye on us the whole time. So tell me Ms. Manoban why should we hire you?"

That was the moment when Lisa realised she was goner, her inner gay just begging to pop out. This stranger/maybe-soon-to-be-not-and-lowkey-her-boss had such a deep sexy voice. A voice not too deep, just the right amount of huskiness present. The attraction Lisa felt to this stranger's voice, G O D, she could die and go to this heaven called sexy times with my hot-maybe-boss.

But instead she controlled her inner gay, smirked and said, "See that's where you're wrong. You should hire me because-"

Jisoo lowkey panicked when she saw that smirk, that HOT H O T smirk but held it together because she is professional. This was the part where graduates usually panicked and started spouting bullshit reasons which made jisoo automatically reject them. But this gir- no this WOMAN, she was all confident with her big luscious pink lips and big doe-doll like eyes and legs which just goes on for days. Damn it, Jisoo was sooooooo gay.

Yea im not about to describe the interview because I don't know interview questions. Oop-

After the interviews were ended, jisoo collected her portfolio and the little notes she made and went back to her office.
___________________________________________

"AHHHHH CHONGAH I THINK MY GAY POPPED OUT DURING THAT INTERVIEW" Lisa whined, clinging onto rosie.

"You know how the old saying goes, Lisa has the big gay, can't do much now can we? Let's go and eat your miseries out in that new thai restaurant" Rosé said, thinking about the new food. And how to cheer up Lisa you ask? Just take her to a Thai restaurant. Simple.

___________________________________________ 

EDIT: Yea i spell-checked this chapter to see where i was in this book and decided to add a little more things here. made LISOO a lil extra gay for each other bec jisoo choose lisa for everything which made my heart go BOOMBAYAH, next chapter will probably be up in like a day or two. 

Yeah I think all my chapters are gonna be 500 words or so.

This story sucks soo bad lol-