Wendy x Dipper

Okay, I'm just gonna go right down the list, starting with Wendip.

I actually really like this ship! In the series, the crush Dipper has on Wendy is actually really cute. 

Some reasons supporting this ship are.. 

1. Dipper has a crush on Wendy

Yeah, basically throughout the entire first season, it's pretty obvious that Dipper looks up to her and thinks of her as much more than a friend.

He did tell Wendy that he used to like her, but she didn't really reject him. She only said that he was too young for her to date. I mean, they're literally two years apart. It's really not that big of a deal. I mean, they probably shouldn't be dating right now, but a couple of years down the road, it won't even matter. 

2. Wendy really likes Dipper too

I mean, we don't know for sure if Wendy ever had a crush on Dipper, but at one point, she did say that if Dipper wasn't her friend, she would jump into the Bottomless pit. That means the Dipper obviously means a lot to Wendy too.

3. They are very close, even if they aren't dating

If you've watched Gravity Falls, you know that Wendy and Dipper spend a lot of time together, and are very close, often sharing embarrassing things about themselves. When Dipper told Wendy that he liked her, Wendy only turned him down because of the age difference and didn't give any other reason. This can suggest that they may end up dating when they are older, and the age difference won't matter as much as it does when they are teenagers.

Overall, I don't ship them when they are teenagers, but when they are in their twenties, it would be a really cute ship. I mean, there is a chance it wouldn't work out, and they might just stay friends, but they would still be cute together, even if they did not become a couple.

I will give it a 9/10, because it's not one of my OTP ships, but it's really high on my list.