thirty

'TAEHYUNG POV'

I slowly opened my eyes from the brightness of the sunlight reaching on my eyes. I blink multiple times, yawning and I was about to stretch when I realized that I'm cuddling with someone and I heard a snores.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I slowly look up and I blush when I see my first boyfriend sleeping, snoring. I bite my lips and smiled and he groan while pulling me more closer to him.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I smiled while blushing and just stare at his beautiful angel face. I raised my right hand and I carefully touch his face with my fingers. I slowly parted the messy long strands of hair from his forehead and I caress his cheeks softly.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I can't believed that this is happening to me... to us... I can't believed that I'm here beside him, cuddling and caressing his cheeks. I can't believed that I got my first kiss with him... I can't believed that my ultimate Idol will loved me back... I don't know what did I do in my past life to deserved this beautiful angel... Do I really deserved him?

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I suddenly felt my tears brimming in the edge of my eyes. I swallow the lump on my throat and I caress every inch of his face softly with my fingers.

"I love you taehyung..."

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

"I love you..."

I smiled while caressing his cheeks, but my smile fade when I see him slowly smiling and then he chuckled. My eyes grew and I felt my face heat up.

"Y-You're awake?"

He smiled with his bunny teeth, nodding and he open his eyes and I felt inlove more.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

He pulled me closer and he kiss my forehead, and he caress my waist while me still fucking flustered.

"I-I thought you're still sleeping.."

He smiled and he remove some bangs on my forehead and he kiss my nose. I bite my lips and just look at him, although I'm fucking shy. I DON'T KNOW WHY.

"Thank you for waking me up with that three magical words... I love you too" - he said and he kiss my forehead

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I blush and just smiled shyly, still looking at him. He's smiling with his bunny teeth and we just staring at each other.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I slightly bite my lips, still thinking if this isn't a dream. Am I not dreaming right? And If I'm dreaming right now, I don't want to wake up anymore...

I blink and I look down for a seconds, I slightly pulled away from him to look at him properly infront of me, but I'm still on his embrace. He just smiled, furrowing his brows slightly, still caressing my back and I just look at him, smiling shyly.

"What you're thinking gorgeous?"

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I chuckled and he just smiled widely. I bite my lips and look down. He then took my chin with his fingers and he raised his brows, still smiling.