one

'TAEHYUNG POV'

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!! JUNGKOOOKIEE!!!"

"Taehyung sleep now!!!"

Oops.

"Yeah mom! Sorry!"

I bite my lips and smiled, while looking to my laptop. Here I am, watching his fancam.

"Ahhhhhh my jungkoookieee" - I said lowly

"I hope I meet you soon..."

I smiled and check the time and shookts. It's already 9pm! Shit. I have school tomorrow!

"Aww bye jungkookie, see you in my dreams" - I smiled

I close my laptop then put it in the nightstand. I lay on my bed and put the blanket on me. I sigh.

"When will I meet you..."

I stare at the ceiling, just thinking about him. Yeah.. him.. It's been 4 years since I idolized and I love him.. I don't know but I really really fall in love with Jungkookie not only because of his looks, well yeah.. he's so handsome and cute, he have a muscle, six pack abs.. while me I don't have :( At first, I thought I love him as an idol, but i'm wrong.... I really fall for him... even though I still didn't see him in personal.. even though I really don't know him in person, but I feel and I can see that he's a kind person... and all I know is I love him...

I sigh and smiled sadly.

"Goodnight Jungkookie..."

/

"Hi Taehyung..."

"J-Jungkookie?"

"Yes, your Jungkookie..."

I was about to hug him but....

"Hey son, wake up!!"

I groan and open my eyes slightly. I pout, ugh my dream is cut by my mom.

"It's morning and you're already pouting, aish, get up, you have school right?"

I sigh and nod at my mom and sit up.

"Mom I'm dreaming and you cut it..."

I pout and my mom just chuckled.

"I think you're dreaming again that Jungkook"

I smiled slowly and nod. She smiled and shook her head.

"Aish taehyungie, come on stand up now"

She smiled and get out of my room. I sigh.

I stand up then go to my bathroom to do my morning routine.

/

"Taehyungieeee!!!"

"Hobi hyung!!"

We smiled and hug each other.

"Where are the others?"

He pulled away and smiled at me.

"They're already in our room, come on let's go"

I smiled then we walked and went to our classroom.

"Jiminie! Jinnie! Namjoonie! Yoongi hyungiees!!"

They look at me and smiled. I walk to them and hug them one by one. They chuckled.