TRAILER

***THIS IS NON-CANON FICTION CROSSOVER OF THESE TWO STORIES. AND I DO NOT OWN THESE TWO FRANCHISES***

"RPG!"

*BOOM*

"Mayday! Mayday! This is Bravo 2! We're hit! We're going down! I repeat! We're going down!"

"HOLD ON--"

*Silence*

TDST ENTERTAINER PRESENTS 

"D.....!"

"Do....r!"

"Doctor!"

News Broadcast: The epidemic of diseases 'Oripathy' had spread all over the world for several years and still continue. People in each of country starts to divided into two groups between Normal people and Infected people and have conflict each other since the epidemic started until now.....

"We thought our world will last forever, until a single virus came in and destroy a society in a few days..."

"RAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"KEEP PUSHING FORWARD!!!"

"KILL THEM!"

"FOR OUR FREEDOM!!!"

"And now here we are...serveral years later, and you haven't learn anything..."

"You are a part of Rhodes Island, Doctor" 

"And also...our dearest friends"

"We will fight until we find a true peace."

"Somehow, you can't see that you make a mistake that brought it all down in a first place. Your job, agent...Is to protect this 'Delusion'....And I and maybe other people have sworn to destroy it."

"Have you checked that alley?"

"Yes, madam. All clear, still have no conflict in this zone."

"Alright. Go check the others. No one's gonna riot in our city tonight. For people of Lungmen!"

"You can try to stop me, hunt me down...Kill me."

"Hey! Come on here, there's a smoke!"

"What the hell is that?"

"Oh shit, CONTACT! EVERYONE! FALL BACK AND CALL REINFORCEMENTS--"

*BOOM*

"But this is bigger than any of us."

Breaking News: An explosion had happened in a middle city of Chernobog with a thousands of the new infected people rioters that called themselves 'The Reunion Movements' are attempting to strike Ursus Kingdom's headquarters.

"So you're gonna ask yourself, is this a fight you think you can win?"

"Chernobog is being attacked by Reunion right now!"

"What? Chernobog!? With Ursus Kingdom's soldiers still can't take it!?

"Amiya, What should we do? Should we go and help them?"

"I...I--"

"Amiya! I can find Doctor's vital sign just right now! He's in Chernobog!"

"What!? Doctor is in there!? Amiya!"

"....! Alright, I'm not hesitating anymore. This is our chance! Rhodes Island! We'll go to Chernobog, main objective: Rescue Doctor...Move out!"

"ROGER!"

STORY CROSSOVER

ARKNIGHTS X TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION

THE SAVIOR

FIRST CHAPTER COMING SOON