I N T R O D U C T I O N

Hello there!

I am a huge fan of many fandom and Romanogers is just one of them!

What I love most about their tandem is the truth that they are different from each other and yet, so similar at the same time. They have different beliefs and different morals and yet, they seem to find themselves with each other somehow. Their relationship is full of mystique that it just makes you want to dive a little bit more deeper to see what they have in store for you. Compared to others, their relationship might not be as solid, might not be as long, and it may not be as pure as well—but that itself is what makes them just a little bit better than the rest. You've never had anything like them.

At least that is how it is for me.

Until now, I'm still in denial about the death of the one and only Natajsa Romanoff. I always felt like I was supposed to like and care for her since she was the only girl in the beginning of the franchise and she was a girl just like me. However, as the movies went on and I got to see more of her character, she grew on me until she became one of my favorite characters because I saw her flaws, what made her human, and how she used those flaws to make herself a hero.

And it hurt. It hurt so much when she died. I still remember shedding my first tears during that particular scene. But in a twisted, poetic way, I also liked how they handled her death by showing that it will always have weight, that her death will always have meaning. That it isn't something that can just be irreversible or that it's something that can be handled carelessly if they ever plan on bringing her back. It's not like a typical death in a comic world.

It goes to show that if you want Natasha Romanoff back from the dead, it will have consequences. And I hope to show those consequences in this book of mine.

I hope you enjoy the story. Oh, and please, don't plagiarize.

I do not own any of these characters. All rights go to Marvel. I just really love them! ❤️❤️❤️

Love and Kisses!

× × ×