Such a Tease(Reader x Monoma Neito)

Ever since you were little you've wanted to be a hero. You told every teacher you had that is what you wanted to be when you grew up. You even drew your hero costume

Now that you think about it you have no clue why you wanted to be a hero. Yet you still took steps to accomplish your goals. You didn't attend UA but you did attend another school with a hero course. You received your provisional license and you were even in an internship. Thanks to this internship you remembered your reason for becoming a hero.

You interned at the Zero Gravity agency and you recently found out that there was going to be another intern joining today. The hero Zero Gravity was happy for you to have another intern joining you.

"I think it will do you some good. No offense, you just don't seem too motivated when we go out on missions." He pointed out. You felt a sharp pain from his words but just smiled slightly at him.

"Ahahaha, yeah I get that sometimes. I'm sorry. I will do better." You said. 

"No, you are fine. You still fight well. Uhh, it's really hard to describe it. Anyway, he should be in this room here." He said opening the door.

You walked in and noticed a boy, with his back facing you, looking at some items in the room. You cleared your throat to get his attention and waved once you saw he had turned around.

"Welcome to the Zero Gravity Hero Agency! I'm excited to have you on board. As you know I'm the hero Zero Gravity. My quirk is my hero name. I can control gravity within a certain radius. This here is another intern who started just before you did." Zero Gravity said indicating it was your turn to speak.

"My hero name is Puppeteer, my quirk is animation. I can power and control any mechanical objects that I touch." You finished your introduction blushing slightly. You always carried around a little animatronic bunny that looked just like a stuffed bunny made with black fabric and white button eyes. The purpose of it was that it is your main tool to attack and defend against villains. There are of course other things you've created but this was the main one you used.

"Ah, so it is you Yuka. I thought I recognized you." The boy said causing you to make eye contact with him. "My hero name is Phantom Theif. I can copy other quirks for a certain amount of time. I look forward to working with you."

You stared at him for a few moments before it finally clicked. This was the boy you had a crush on your first year in middle school and you had been friends with him since elementary school. You never got to confess because your father's job had you move away that year. 

"Neito?!" You shouted in surprise and then quickly covered your mouth blushing.

"Hahaha, I see you haven't changed much Yuka. You are still as shy as ever." Monoma chuckled.

Zero Gravity grinned and began going over the details of today's mission. You could not focus though. Your heart was beating so fast and you couldn't take your eyes off of Neito. You thought you were over your crush on him but that could not be further from the truth. This was going to be a tough internship.

________________________________________________________________________________

It has been a month since you've been working with Monoma at the hero agency and he was just the same as he was in your first year of middle school. He would tease you every chance that he had and you had no idea why he started that but it really got you flustered.

"Are you ready to go Phantom Thief?" You asked getting ready to walk out of the agency.

"Well I am but you aren't. Did you forget your mask at home or something?" He asked and smiled smugly at you. You blushed furiously as you went to your locker and put your mask on.

"Of course not you idiot! I-I was just testing you!" You shouted as you walked out of the building with him.

"Oooh~? And what would you have done if I didn't say anything~?" He asked, still smirking as he waited for you to answer.

"W-well I obviously would have t-told you that you failed." You said like it was no big deal.

"Oh really~? You should be careful and make sure you remember your mask. I would hate to see a villain causing you trouble because they saw your face." Monoma said taking the lead.

Was he concerned about you? No way. He is probably going to just keep making fun of you for almost forgetting your mask. You slapped your face to help get your focus back. Monoma looked back at you with a smirk and scoffed as he kept leading the way on the patrol. You stopped in your tracks and felt anger bubble up in you. You quickly followed after him telling him how mean he was being.

________________________________________________________________________________

Its been three months now since Monoma had joined the agency you were interning at and you two had the whole office talking about how cute you both were. You didn't completely understand since you were always yelling at him and he was always teasing you. Right now you two were in a contest at Zero Gravity's request. The office had built an obstacle course for this contest and whoever won got to request whatever they wanted of the loser.

"Are you ready to lose?" Monoma asked smirking at you.

"Yeah right! I am so going to win and end this torment!" You proclaimed getting ready. 

"Remember no using your quirks for this. Ready, set, go!" Zero Gravity shouted and you both sprinted into the course.

You were ahead of him by just a few feet for quite a while until you reached the last obstacle. It was a tall rope climbing wall. You mostly just relied on holding onto your rabbit animatronic that had a built-in mechanism to bring you to the top of any high place. You took a deep breath and began to climb at the same time as Monoma. You were both tied until you became too worn out to keep pace with him. In the end, he was the one who was victorious.

Everyone was cheering as you approached the finish line. You hunched over to catch your breathe. Once you were finally able to slow your breathing you glared up at Monoma who was looking at you smugly.

"Ugh, fine. What do you want? To make me your slave?" You growled. You just had a feeling he would not stop tormenting you. Monoma looked at you with a serious look which caused you to swallow hard.

"Go on a date with me." He said and you stood frozen for a few moments.

"Huh?" You asked out of shock while all around you cheers broke out. You could hear some people groaning in defeat and others celebrating that they won the bet. You looked around confused before looking at Monoma.

"I want you to go on a date with me." He repeated and smiled softly at you.

"But why? I didn't think that you liked me like that!" You shouted feeling your face start to turn red.

"Of course I like you. I always have. Actually, even without the obstacle challenge, I would have asked you today anyway." He said nonchalantly.

"But you constantly," You paused as you started to realize that his teasing was his attempts at flirting. You covered your face with your hands.

"What? You don't want to. I suppose that you don't like me that way, huh?" He asked sounding a little defeated.

"It's not that." You started slowly move your hands from your bright red face, "I just never dreamed that you would actually ask me out. I-I've liked you for a while now."

Monoma smiled at you as he took your hand and walked you home. You both happily talked along the way and planned the date together. You were extremely excited and couldn't wait for your date. Needless to say, this would not stop Monoma from teasing you every day.

@Monononononononoma

I hope that this was fluffy enough. I am sorry for the wait. I wasn't sure how to start this story and which direction to go and then I got swamped at work and my studying. Please let me know your thoughts! Thank you again for requesting!