Unexpected Pairing (Katsuki Bakugou x Reader)

You are a student in class 1-B. You were just shy of making it to 1-A but that didn't bother you. As long as you could become a hero, you didn't care what class you were in. Besides that, you already deal with enough having come from a family of villains. You were the odd one out but that didn't stop others from picking on you. In those situations, you learned it was best not to let it bother you.

Today was just like any other, except for one thing. Katsuki Bakugou, your boyfriend, was holding your hand while ranting about Izuku. You grew up with the two boys and most times you stood up for Izuku when Katsuki would bully him. That was until some of the other kids started saying your villain side was showing. You actually got into fights with Katsuki, showing off the strength of your quirk. Your quirk was labeled as the demon quirk due to your beast like strength, ears, tail and ability to control an element, like most of your family from your father's side. You happened to be a wolf with a lightening quirk.

"Oi, what are you thinking about?" Katsuki growled but you knew he was doing it out of concern. You sighed.

"Just some past things. Why do you date me? I know you don't feel comfortable with people thinking you act like a villain and if they found out we are dating that would make it worse." You said calmly. After years of suppressing your anger and frustration you mostly came off as a calm person to others. This alone helped change the mindset of some people but most were still cautious of you, including some of the teachers.

"What the hell? If they think that just because we are dating then they can just fuck off!" Katsuki barked which cause you to giggle slightly. He ruffled your hair as he kissed you affectionately on your head. Despite his tough nature he was very caring towards you but you still didn't feel confident in yourself so once you were close to the school, you moved away from him.

"See you later Katsuki!" You called out to him as you jogged ahead of him.

"Damn it Nao! This will stop!" Katsuki called out. You smiled bitterly to yourself. Maybe this will lead him to break up with you and then you will just focus on fitting in. You will not stand out much.

______________________________________________________________________________

You were standing with a group of your classmates. Some of them wanted to have lunch with you. Tetsutetsu, Monoma, Kendo, and Awase all started at you making you feel uncomfortable.

"Let's cut to the chase. Are you really wanting to become a hero or are you going to become a villain?" Monoma asked seeming annoyed by the silence.

"What? Of course I want to be a hero, why would I join UA if that isn't what I wanted to be?" You questioned calmly but you felt your anger start to build up. You have been in the academy for a few months now and thought you were getting closer to them. However, maybe they saw you as a villain too.

"Then quite being so distant. We need you to stop holding back so we can finally crush class 1-A!" He shouted and started that crazy grin of his before continuing, "DON'T YOU WANT TO SEE THEIR DEFEATED LOOKS WHEN WE COME OUT ON TOP WITH YOUR STRENGTH WE CAN DO THAT!" He began to laugh crazily before Kendo knocked him out and sighed.

"What the rest of us wanted to say was that we don't see you ever becoming a villain. We have seen you. You are kind and helpful. Awase said he saw you the other day helping some of the construction workers because their machines broke and they couldn't lift some of the heavy items. Tetsutetsu saw you help out some kids who couldn't find their parents. If anything you are definitely a hero, there is no ounce of villain in you." Kendo stated and looked surprised when she saw the tears forming in your eyes. Everyone began to panic until you started laughing while the tears ran down your face.

"I'm sorry, just no one has told me that before other than Izuku and Katsuki. Everyone else keeps their distance from me. So for you guys t-to say this." You cried and the tears just fell. They all smiled and gave you a group hug. You belonged. You finally found a group you belonged to. After you started to calm down Tetsutetsu spoke up.

"Kirishima told me that Katsuki wanted us to see that part of you as well. You know you have a really badass boyfriend." He said and grinned at you. You returned the grin until something clicked.

"Wait, y-you know?!" You shouted and began to get nervous again.

"Yeah. Katsuki went around telling everyone today, along with the words 'Her thoughts that people will view me as a villain because we are dating end today. So what the hell do you guys think of her, huh?!' To be honest though, you guys are an unexpected couple. You are so calm, while he is, you know, not." Kendo said and smiled kindly at you. You smiled back and thought about how you were going to get back at Katsuki.

______________________________________________________________________________

It was after school and you saw Katsuki leaving. You charged after him and tackled him to the ground. Other students gasped and started whispering, while Katsuki quickly turned on the ground to face you.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouted looking pissed only to see some of the anger on your face.

"THAT'S WHAT I SHOULD BE SAYING YOU ASSHOLE!!" You shouted back before leaning in and kissing him on the lips. He smirked in the kiss and pulled you closer. A teacher ran out to scold the two of you which you both laughed about later. Thanks to Katsuki though, you had some better friendships again. You loved this loud and fouled mouth boy.

Hey guys, I am back again. I will still try to update when I can. I hope you enjoyed this story and if you have any feedback or requests, I would like to hear them. Just put it in the comments or the request page or send me a message. Until next time! :)