Chapter 25.

"Get away." I exclaim, pushing him away a little to hardly which lead him to fall on the sand. He glares at me as he gets up, then walks away.

"Andrew!" I call out and he doesn't turn so I had no other choice but to run after him. Once I reach him I pull on his arm so he'll stop walking.

"Let go of me." He says, not bothering to look me in the eye.

"If anything I should be the one walking away angrily, not you." I say to him.

It seemed like Andrew didn't get the point the first time because he tried kissing me again, but in perfect timing I pushed him away.

"Why do you keep doing that?" He asks in frustration.

"Because Andrew, I have a boyfriend back home."

"So?" He says as if it's no big deal.

"Are you stupid or what?" I ask, hoping he isn't serious.

"Apparently I am." With that being said, he goes back to the group, grabs a six pack and walks off to to God knows where.

"What's wrong with him?" Jonathan asks.

"He kissed me."

The twins cheer like it's something worth cheering for.

"Shut up idiots." Miranda says, slapping the back of their heads.

"You should go talk to him before he gets too drunk." Jonathan says to me.

"Why? It's his fault. He should be the one talking to me, apologizing, but instead he walks off like a little bitch."

"Go talk to him Ronnie. Tell him you're uninterested in him before he falls deeper in love."

"Love?" I question.

"Yeah, you should hear the things he says about you. I can't say I'm surprised he tried kissing you."

I started feeling a bit sad for Andrew.

"Where do you think he went?"

"Just walk straight ahead. There's nowhere else he could go."

"I'll go talk to him, but if he tries to kiss me again, I'm going to punch his face."

As I started walking it got me thinking. Another person who isn't Hunter kissed me. I cheated on him. Wait, it's only called cheating if I enjoyed it which I didn't so there was no harm done. Should I tell Hunter though? 'Yes' my inner conscious says to me. I'm telling him because he deserves to know.

After a seven minute walk I found Andrew. He's sitting, staring at the ocean, with a beer in his hand. I sit by him.

"What do you want?" He mutters.

"I'm sorry."

"For what? You did nothing wrong."

"I'm sorry for not loving you, how you'd want me to."

"I don't love you." He says.

"That's not what Miranda said."

"Miranda was lying to you."

"Whatever, so how long have you had these feelings for me?"

"Since we first got to know each other at the home."

That caught me by surprise. He's loved me that long?

"I know I shouldn't feel this way towards you. You're taken after all but I can't help it Ronnie. You're perfect."

"Perfect? I'm far from perfect Andrew."

"In my eyes you are."

"Well, thanks for thinking that." I say, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"And that. The way you're always so close to me. I thought maybe you liked me back. You're so close, so cuddly. All this time I thought you liked me, but you were leading me on." I go back to my original position.

"I was not leading you on. You're like a brother to me."

"Ouch." He says, pretending to clutch onto his heart.

"I'm sorry."

"You know, I've never been so jealous of another guy before."

"What are you saying?"

"That boyfriend of yours, I'm jealous of him."

~~~~~~

I just finished telling Hunter over the phone what Andrew did yesterday, so I'm just waiting for his response.

"Please tell me you didn't enjoy it." He finally speaks up.

"I didn't. It didn't feel like the kisses you give me."

"And how do my kisses feel?"

Suddenly Miranda walks into the room.

"Let's go shopping for tomorrow." She says.

"Give me a second." She nods, leaving.

"What's happening tomorrow?" Hunter asks.

"Oh yeah! Tomorrow we have a gig."

"I wish I could be there for you."

"Maybe next time?"

"Of course beautiful."

"Call me later, okay?"

"Okay."

~~~~~~~

"Are you sure I should be dressing like this?" I ask Miranda, stepping out of the dressing room. She had me try on some terribly short short's with a crop top.

"I look like a freaking Hooters waitress."

"Ronnie the men at the bar liked to be teased."

"Then they should go to a strip club instead."

She laughs at my response.

"Can I wear a dress at least?"

"No dresses. They'll be able to see what's underneath."

"Then can I wear skinny jeans instead of these shorts?"

"Fine, but the shirt stays."

"Why?" I complain.

"Stop complaining and let's finish."