Part 1: Prince Saraleo

Start from the beginning

Looking at the price, made me realized that I am not only tone deaf. I am broke. How comes the cheapest guitar is 3000 Baht? I looked at my wallet. I just have 250 Baht. I smiled. Then, leaved that store. How can I get 3000 Baht?

But, I have to make my promise to Nam. I will come back to her to play one song, with guitar. It must be romantic. My heart became so warm just imagine about what will happen.

But, thinking about the money, made my stomach fired. My acid level must be increased. But, I have to get that money whatsoever the way. I tried to think.

But, I don't get it.

My mind was stuck, I couldn't think properly. I just remember that I didn't get lunch, yet. That is why my brain cannot be working properly. I need to recharge it with sugar content.

I walked to that corner of the way, I smelt delicious Khao Soi. I took a seat, then I got a bowl of Khao Soi and a glass of iced tea. It was right. Delicious.

Did it make my brain work?

Nope. Still. Money is something need to be earned instead of think. I didn't get the way for my problem. Or the portion of the food was too small so that my brain cannot working properly? Nope. I just made a scene. I just made an excuse.

I took a sip of iced tea. Fresh.

Then, I looked a brochure on the table.

'Cleaning Service for Private Home'

4000 Baht/week

Shia....

What? What's on the earth?

It must be joking. 4000 Baht for weekly cleaning service. It must be a really big money. Just a week. Then, I took time to think about that. 4000 Baht just for weekly cleaning service. It must be not only to clean ordinary home, It must be to clean home for alligator. Or lion.

Did they want to kill cleaning service?

Advertisement for nowadays is sometimes exaggerating. I put that brochure aside.

But, possibly it's my lucky day. Who knows?

So, I sent a message to the contact person. Hopefully, I get it. Then, I paid for my lunch and walked to my home.

--*--

On the way to home, I got a message from Cleaning Service Contact Person.

Thank God.

I had to come to that office that day. I was so happy. I cancelled my plan for going home. I took bus to the office, it was not really far from my place. After a few minutes, I entered that office. A woman waited for me at the corner.

"Sawasdee khrub, P", I greeted her with my beautiful smile

"Sawasdee. Sit down please"

"Thank you"

"My name is Mod. What is your name?"

"My name Tine"

"Okay Tine. What makes you interested in this job?"

I looked at her.

For sure it is money. No other reason.

But, I will kicked to Chiang Mai Gate when I answered like that.

I need to be as cool as negotiator.

"It must be interesting to fill my holiday with something positive"

I must nailed her.

She smile.

I am successful to beat that interview.