Christmas Disaster

Hi y'all!!! It's My birthday!!! :D YAY! So, I'm updating in celebration! :D BE HAPPY!!! READ! Please, for my present, vote and comment?! Thanks so much! I love you all very much! :))))))))

______________________________________________________________________

      “Jason!” I yelled.

      His fist fell to his side as he looked over his shoulder at me. Then he grabbed Parker by his T-shirt and slammed him against the lockers beside them, and began to mutter to him under his breath so I couldn’t hear it.

      “Jason, what are you doing?!” I said, briskly walking towards them. Parker grinned at Jason and said something. I was about ten feet away when Jason full out slugged Parker in the stomach. I gasped and ran at Jason, grabbing his polo and pushed him away from Parker.

      “What do you think you’re doing?!” I yelled at him.

      He turned violently towards me and raised his hand, palm open, ready to strike. I flinched away from him and raised my arms in self defense.

      Jason blinked and seemed to come to his senses. He lowered his hand slowly, then cleared his throat.

      “Molly,”

      I stared at him and then turned to Parker, ignoring Jason. “Are you alright, Parker?”

      Parker managed a small smile. “Yeah, it’s not that bad. He kinda hits like a girl…”

      “You little—“ Jason snapped, pushing me aside and lunging at Parker. My head slammed on the lockers and I fell backwards, hitting my elbow and shoulder on the floor. I looked over to see Jason atop Parker landing blow after blow on Parker’s face. I watched, petrified with horror. What was wrong with Jason?!

      Suddenly I was able to move and I jumped up and as Jason wound up for another punch, I grabbed his arm and pulled back hard. Tears were rolling down my face now.

       “Just stop it!” I yelled at him when he looked at me. “What is wrong with you!?”

      He stared at me; his eyes alight with anger, but they softened when they landed on me. This frustrated me. “Molly, he—“

      “Don’t make excuses!” I snapped, rubbing the tears away angrily.

      “But he—“

      “Jason, shut up.” I said. I looked at Parker; he wasn’t moving. “Oh, c’mon!” I said. I went over to him and looked down at him. His face looked like it was almost caved in, and his mouth, ear, and nose were all bleeding. His eyes were already beginning to swell up and I had a bad feeling he was going to need surgery.

      “Molly, I…”

      “Jason, I really don’t want to hear your voice right now.” I said, venom lacing my voice. He drew in a quick intake of air but didn’t say anything. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed 9-1-1.

      “What is your emergency?”

      “Um, I h-have a friend, he’s unconscious, and has really…really bad injuries to his face. He got in a fight—I think.” I didn’t necessarily want Jason to get in trouble, but I was still in shock.

      “Okay, Ma’am is the victim still breathing?”

      I checked his pulse. “Yes.”

      “Where are you located?” the voice asked me.

      “I’m at Cane East High School.”