"Yeah she not Sadie Miller anymore" I said 

"She's Sadie Killer" Steven added.

Sadie blushed.

"Heh heh. Yeah. It feels...kind of freeing"

"I could tell and this whole look you guys have going is really fun. Nice wolfman Buck" Greg said.

"I'm a witch's cat" Buck said.

Sadie explained that they're still playing in the basement. 

"That's where everyone starts. Now you just got to work on the stuff that isn't music: booking shows, making merch, getting the word out-"

"Greg, weren't you a musician before? You do seem to know all about that stuff maybe you could help them out" I suggested.

Everyone agreed to the idea.

"And so it begins our rise to stardom, followed by the inevitable infighting and creative disagreements that will tear us apart in a beautiful explosion of emotions" Buck said causing all of us to stare at him.

"Don't worry. That won't happen" Greg said.

"Ah, shoot" Buck said disappointed. 

Footage switches to Greg in the van on the phone with Sunshine Justice to ask for help for Sadie Killer and the Suspects since she couldn't hear over the phone so he emailed her a link. Not too long after she replied back.

"Well, what did she say?" Steven asked.

"This is the absolute worst recording I've ever heard, it's a shame because I love the song. let's get these kids on stage with some decent equipment. They've got a gig!" 

I squealed in excitement.

"Y/n you seem very excited about this" Steven said pointing the camera at me.

I smiled.

"Of course I am. Sadie and rest are going big!"

"Oh, so you aren't you happy for a pacific DJ? Since it's been his dream to go and perform in Empire City since forever" Steven asked in a teasing manner.

A blushed spread across my cheeks and I looked away.

"I'm happy for everyone, equally"

"Yeah but you're happier for Sour Cream just by a little tons more"

Greg snickered and high fived Steven

Footage shift to Steven and I drawing a bander while Sadie, Sour Cream, Jenny, Buck and Greg were discussing ways to make their first show cool. Greg suggested a fog machine and lasers.

Footage switch to outside the car wash where Buck, Jenny and I were walking back with the packages to show the others.

Me and Jenny had on the band's t-shirt, though I still had my Hogwarts house jacket on.

"Check it out" I said as we stuck a pose.

"Oh ho ho," Steven said.

"Nice" Sour Cream complimented 

"Scary and stylish"  Jenny said. 

Then Barb came with the other stuff.

"You making a car wash or something?" She asked.

Just as Greg was about to tell her where the band will be performing Sadie stopped him and accidentally knocked over the poster. She became so excited and started to come up with ideas to help her daughter and her band but Sadie explained that she could do it on her own. Barbara a bit hut at her daughter's tone but respected her wishes and drove off. (I feel bad for Barbara, she just wanted to support her only child ;( )