24

Sour Cream and I made it to Sadie's place for band practice. 

When Steven saw me he ran up and hugged which I laughed and returned.

"Steven I  was only gone for a day" I explain.

"I know but I just missed you and Stella?"

"You miss her bitting up your sandals?" 

This caused him to laugh.

"Nope I definitely don't miss that"

Sadie and the others began to practice while Steven and I recorded it.

"Eating your brains" Sadie finished the song as me and Steven cheered.

"Just another hot track from Sadie Killer and the Suspects" Jenny smirked.

"How's it sound Sour Cream?" Sadie asked as she made her way towards him.

"Here check it out for yourself"  Sour Cream told her as he showed the laptop screen.

"Hey Steven, Y/n. Hows the footage coming out?" Buck asked us.

"Oh, it coming along great" I told him.

"Your documentation of our humble beginning will be important when we become a pop-culture phenomenon" Buck said.

"Okay, but why are you recording it on that giant shoebox?" Jenny asked.

"It's my dad's old camcorder. These are your early days. The footage has to look old" Steven answered.

Sadie was said something when her mother, Miss Miller walked downstairs.

 "Sadie! Could you give me a hand with the groceries oh I didn't realize you had practice today. Hey kids!" She greeted.

We greeted her back and she started to tease Sadie by striking a pose in the staircase causing me to laugh. Seeing her daughter embarrassed she stopped and left us to continue practising not before inviting us to stay for dinner.

The camera footage shifts to Greg at the beach house listening to Sadie Killer and the Suspects song.

"Uh-huh" I nodded.

"This is good stuff" He commented. 

"You should see them live. Sadie has what you call an alter ego it really amazing and-" 

"Huh?"

"I think you'll love to see them live!" I shouted.

Greg lifts one side of the headphones

"What?!"

"She said you should watch them live it's awesome!!" Steven shouted louder starling Greg and I.

The footage shifts to Sadie Killer and the Suspects with their costumes on performing in Sadie's room for Greg.

Teens by day, we're all right. 
Teens by day but every night we're...
Sadie Killer and the Suspect
Whoa-oh-oh.
Sadie Killer and the Suspects.
Don't be scared, its afternoon. 
Don't be scared, but pretty soon
we'll be...
Sadie Killer and the Suspects
Whoa-oh-oh
Sadie Killer and the  Suspects.
The moon is out, I'm feeling  strange
It's making me shout, it's making
me change. You better watch out
it's going to get loud.
I'm killing the stage, I'm killing the crowd.
And you're next.

Greg started to clap.

"Woah that was great. Sadie, you transformed into a totally different person"