Chapter 5 : The truth .

My eyes are dried up with tears , and when my dad came into my room , he said , "baby , I know its a lot to take in but.." , I ignored whatever he said and told him to leave my room but he refused and sat on my bed . I got furious , so I screamed and waved my hands forward , "GET OUT OF MY ROOM !" . Dad instantly flew outside of my room and the door shuts by itself . I was shocked . I looked at my hands and thinking how did the hell did I do that ? So I decided to test it with the books on my table . I pointed my hand to the books and move it to the left and instantly the books fall down off the table . I point to the books again and move my hands up and books move upward and float in the air . What is happening to me ? I immediately went downstairs and call my mum , and told her to meet me in the kitchen .

We sat down on the table and I asked her , "So I am not your daughter ? I didn't came out of you ?" , "No honey , you came out of Carla" , "You mean her ?" , I asked and my mum nodded . "So I accidentally threw dad out of my room , and dropped books to the floor just by moving my hands and I've read too many books to know that this isn't real , I mean the books are even in the fiction section , not non-fiction" . " I know honey , but this is all real . You are a witch and you belong to the Luna coven" . I just rest my head on the table but my mum continued on . 

"Your real parents are Carla and Lionel Abyss , and you are not Karenina Dundee , you are Karenina Abyss . Your parents are the head of the Luna coven , so in witchery content , you are considered royal and you may possess more power than an ordinary witch.." . "I'm out of the ordinary among normal people and I am also out of the ordinary among witches , that's sick", I said . "Listen . Because of you inheriting the magic of a powerful witch and warlock , Xavier , the leader of the Nebula coven , wants you to be on their side , or even worse take your powers away from you . So to avoid you being on his radar , Lionel sent you to our doorstep for us to take care of you ." , she stopped but I was curious so I asked , "so are you a witch too ?" . Mum shook her head , we are just regular boring people . I ran into your mother one day at the talisman market , because we are trying many ways to get pregnant but none of them actually succeeded , so your parents decided to give you to us and tell us what's really going on . Trust me , your dad and I were scared to accept but just looking at you in that basket , we couldn't help to say yes , I mean what do we have to lose ? If we die , we die together . Plus , your parents always visited you when you were a baby but as you grow older , they stopped because they do not want you to remember them for your own safety." Now I can't help to have a soft spot for my real parents . My mum tilted my face and look at me with her big blue eyes "But just remember this baby doll , we will always love you no matter what you are , we will always be your parents and these 16 years of our life is the best gift we've ever had ."