Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Start from the beginning

"I know you do darling, but you have your family with you right here." Rory smiles to me. "And we're not going anywhere."

"I thought you and James were going to Dominican?" Cali questions Rory.

"Not forever dumbass, and besides we don't know if that plan is set in stone yet. We've only been dating for three months... I don't know if we're vacation ready yet." Rory shrugs.

I still couldn't believe her and James were really together. I mean he had the hots for her forever, but I never thought she'd give in.

Turns out she secretly had the hots for him too.

Now they couldn't be happier, they've been inseparable since they started dating. I can barely get Rory to watch the baby while I run errands, she's too caught up in honeymoon-ville with James.

I was happy for them though, they were both smiling wider and brighter since they found eachother. I know how much I love the love I have, I was happy they had that in their own lives too.

Not everyone gets to feel that crazy stupid love.

Today mine was paying off.

A knock on the door has all three of us startled, we turn to the door and Cali walks over to open it.

I could say with all honesty, I was not expecting James to be on the other end of the door.

"Jesus Christ James you couldn't wait fifteen more minutes to see her? One day of cooperation is all I asked." I put my hands out in exclamation.

"Grace, chill. I'm not here for Rory— Hey Baby." He interrupts himself to shoot a kiss and a greeting to his girlfriend. She catches the kiss in her palm and he continues. "I'm here because we have a last minute guest, who's wondering if you want him here." He explains.

My eyebrows furrow in complete confusion, who the fuck would—

My blue eyes widen as I watch this so called guest make himself visible. We stood face to face in the door way and I barely had words.

Actually I had none.

Tears began to poor down from my eyes and a tiny smile tugged at my lips. The only thing I managed to get out was—

"Papa."

The 3rd and FINAL Epilogue!

I originally didn't think I was going to write this one because of how much it gave away, not that it spoils anything—but I totally wanted to catch you guys by surprise😈

But I gave in🤷🏼‍♀️

So here you have it. A nice little "spoiler" chapter as a look into how things have changed and are going to change. I hope you guys are as excited as I am for book 2 AND 3.

I have so many big things planned and these books will NOT be similar besides characters. Each book everyone is practically a different person because of what stage of their life they're in and what's happening.

So I hope everyone's ready for a roller coaster!

As always let me know what you guys thought about this one.

🥺 The last chapter that will be posted on this book, FOREVER!!

I'm going to miss writing on here but just know something amazing ( I hope ) is on it's way♥️ Thank you all for everything!

Be sure to follow me to ensure you don't miss any announcements! I hope to reach each and every person who supports my writing!

Last time I'll get to say it for a while soooo.... DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YALL LIKED THIS ONE🤧

Until we meet again my angels..

-Tia