[16] Morning Of Reveals

Start from the beginning

"Rue!" Yun said, walking over to the girl, "You aren't dressed?" He said with a frown.

"I brought something, was thinking I'd change in one of the rooms in the ship." She shrugged as the strawberry blonde nodded.

"I'll take you—"

"It's fine, Yun-kun, I'll lead her." Jae-Ha barged into the conversation with a charming smile. An arm around Rue's shoulder as he walked away with her.

"Uh okay?" Rue said a bit confused.

"This... is your room, isn't it?" Rue said with an angered twitch.

"Why, yes! Amazing isn't it?"

"Yeah, whatever. Out." She pointed out the door as Jae-Ha gave a fake hurt expression.

"You wound me, you would kick me out of my own room?" He said dramatically.

"Ha—"

"I'll be waiting right outside." Jae-Ha was out in a second.

Rue chuckled and undressed before pulling on the dress she had brought along. She stood in front of the body leaning on the wall, across his bed, as she smoothened the dress.

"Huh?" She frowned. Rue tried reaching her hand back again to zip it up. "You've got to be kidding me." She sighed.

"Jae-Ha?" She called out.

"Yes?"

"A bit of help." Rue said as she opened the door slightly and gestured him in.

"What is it, M'lady?" He smiled.

"I hate that name." She groaned before turning around and facing the mirror. Her back to him as she moved away her hair, "I can't zip it up, do it." She commands.

Jae-Ha nods and feels his mouth go dry for some reason. He stands behind her and moves his fingers towards her zipper. Rue fought back the shover when his cold hands briefly brushed against her bare skin as he pulled the zipper up.

Rue accidentally looked up from the dress at the mirror and felt her breathe hitch. Jae-Ha's eyes were staring right at her. Their eyes were in a steady trance as they gazed at each other through the mirror.

Rue smirked, ignoring her heart, "Enjoying the view?"

Jae-Ha jolted back and chuckled awkwardly, "I a-always am. I'll go back to the others." Jae-Ha practically ran back.

Rue dropped her smirk once he had left. Running her fingers through her hair, she frowned. "I don't like this. This image of Jae-Ha and you merging whenever I see him, I hate it." She muttered.

"Why are you guys wearing those clothes?" Rue said, creeped out, as she came to stand behind them. Everyone's eyes turned to her and slight blushes could be seen on them.

"You look pretty." Yona squealed.

"You clean up well kid!" One of the men laughed.

"Looking good." Ken grinned as Rue rolled her eyes. She looked at the dragons and Hak with a grin, "Surprised?"

"Anyways, back to the plans." With those words everyone was back in a serious mood.

"Yun, Yona and I will go looking for jobs. Yun and Yona, I will be providing each of you with one firework. Just in case I can not reach in time which is possible. This is where you guys come in. When the firework goes off, Shin-ah stay alert as soon as you seen the flare, rush off with Jae-ha to our ship." The four of them nodded as Rue continued with the plans.

"Jae-ha you have to quickly go off with Shin-ah. Hak and Kija you will stay on the main ships, warding off the merchants with the pirates. Ken will be assisting you. Ken, when I set off of the blue flare you will know that it is your part to act out. I shall meet you there."

"Wait. Rue, where will you and Ken be going?" Gigan asked curiously, with narrowed eyes.

"To fulfil the real reason we are helping you." Rue shrugged.

"We will see you later, so no worries Rue. Right?" Yona asked hopefully. Hearing the silence Yona's smile faltered as she asked again.

"Right? Say something. We will see you again right?" Yona asked again despair in her eyes.

"Say something. Please tell us we will see you again. Please! Just say some-" Yona was cut off.

"Yeah, yeah, you'll see me." Rue nodded.

"I'm glad." Yona said softly.

"Besides that," Rue looked at Ken, "Give me my dagger." She glared at the man.

"Wait, where will you keep it? You don't have pockets or anywhere to hide them." Yun tilted his head as Rue took the dagger from Ken.

"I do, though." She said in normal tone.

"Where?" Ki-Ja asked curiously.

"Here." She said and pulled up her dress till mid-thigh revealing a strap on her mid-thigh.

The faces of the pirates burst into red at her easily lifting her dress. Yun and Ki-Ja flushed red as Jae-Ha coughs violently. Yona gasped in awe of her sister.

"Y-you can't just lift your dress like that!" Yun scolded.

"Huh? Why?" Rue tilted her head.

"What do you mean why?!" Yun yelled back.

"I would've stuffed them here," She points at her chest, "But that would be too uncomfortable to move." She shrugged.

Poor Shin-Ah and Ki-Ja seemed to have reached their limits as they melted in to puddles.

"Stop saying things like that!" Yun flushed red.

"Miss, you sure are a bold one!" One of the pirates laughed.

"Rue, that strap is lose, it'll fall off easily." Ken pointed out with a blank tone, Rue nodded and tightened it. Speaking of Ken, the pirates and everyone stared at him. The man looked back at them in boredom, "What?"

"How are you so unaffected?"

"You look awfully comfortable."

"Oh, me?" He said pointing at himself, "Yeah, Rue is hot and all but she has worn less clothing than that. I'd say, this is the least revealing." He shrugged.

"And besides," Rue continued, "He's married." She lifted up his hand to reveal a ring on his finger.

"What?!"

"Married?!"

"Less clothing...."

"You have a weird look on your face, Jae-ha."

"Save me."

"Anyways, isn't it about time, we leave?" Rue sighed and turned to Yona and Yun.

"Let's go!"

"Wait, Yun." Rue pulled him back a bit and handed him a dart. "Keep it, it'll help to sedate anyone and can be used four times."

Yun nodded and hid it with the gunpowder.

"Let's kick this old man's ass."