First Day of School

"Isabella get your ass up and go to school you dumb bitch"

That's my stupid brother Christian he calls me an "embarrassment" but I don't understand what that means.

Today is my first day of my senior year of high school. Not so exciting. I don't want to be slutty like all the other girls in my school so i just put on a red cropped sweater,black mini skirt,stockings with hearts, black heels and scarf.

I straighten my dark browen hair,put on cherry red lip gloss,brown mascara to bring out my eyes and nude eye shadow.With my black purse.

I go downstairs.

"Dad can I drive myself to school today I will come home straight after school I promise."I say quickly while cringing

"NO YOU WON'T.YOU DON'T MAKE THE RULES HERE ONLY I DO.SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND RIDE WITH MICHAEL"

"But i wasn't trying to make the rules I just want-"
SLAP(he just slapped me and it hurts)

I feel a tear fall from my cheek and mascara dripping down my face.Don't cry you'll make yourself weak and he will hit you again just be strong.

KICK!" You stupid bitch you are just like your mother.Ugly and weak that's why no one likes you."

I run to the mirror and saw a big purple bruise on my cheek.He only works out so when he beats me it hurts.
I get into Michael's car and he drives to pick up his friends that also hate me. Romano and Peta their apart of my dad's gang too.
"Was up SLUT you look uglier than usual?" Peta cockly said.
"No bro she just looks like that every day!" Michael chuckled
I wish I could just fucking punch them but I know my dad and Bianca would kill me I'm lucky to be alive...

"Stop day dreaming whore and get out of the fucking car you make it smell like shit!"
I ran out fast I could but tripped because of my swollen ankle. But I felt no pain just a muscular chest. I looked up to apologize but was star struck!!
"Are you okay??" a sexy huskey male voice says!
"Yea." I stuttered

Damien POV
I was walking outside to smoke until this lambergiene(sorry for spelling) pulled up. I saw dark chocolate wavy hair flow out. It was so creamy until I saw her face... Green beautiful eyes framed with long brown eyelashes, cherry lips and smooth tan skin. I smelt roses and I knew she was the one I would want. I snapped out if my dazed state to see her almost fall but quickly caught her. I felt her shiver.