Damien the Greek God Part 1

Christian's POV
I was driving to the school to kill one of my clients that owes me money from the drugs until I saw a horrible scene... Bella in the arms of the fucking enemy. I must to tell my dad so I can prove to him I can be the new boss. Bella is gonna get the beat down of her life!

Bellas POV
I don't know who this stranger is but he makes my heart flutter. I haven't felt this happy since my mom died and believe me that was a long time ago.
"Let me walk you to class" Damien asked politely. He is such a gentelman check off my list!
"Sure" I said hopefully not desperate since he probably never heard the rumors Michael says about me. I don't want to scare him off.
We enter the school side by side close to eachother. I kinda felt like he was protecting me. Naa Im being paranoid.
"Why is Damien with that slut?"
"Bella looks ratchet as helll!"
"I hope her dad kills her like he did to her mom."
"Why couldn't God let the ugly creature die to save my eyesight"
"Hows her HIV treatment??I heard she got it fron the principle!!"

I didn't want to cry infrount of this smexy guy so I swallowed my tears for later.
"What are they whispering about?" The "greek god" asked
"I dony know?" I said innocently. Saidly that was a BIG LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL!

Damien POV
When I walked in with this gorgeous girl at my side I wanted to protect her from the worst gang the Ravens. Giovanni was a twisted man but his sons are worse. He has to children with his late wife Nina, Christian and Michael. I dont know how sge looks like but I know Giovanni murdered her.
"So beautiful tell me your name?" I asked
"Its Isabella but you can call me Bella"
"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl."
We reached her class first damn it. I ll talk to her later.
"Well this is my class, Ill see you later?"
"Of course."
I was walking away to her Bella ask
"Wait whats your name?"
"Damien" I replied with a smirk.
Bella bulshed,nodded, and went into her class. As she walked I could see her mouth watering curves she mine and no one else will have her.