The Promise

(Hey guys I decided that I would make the characters be in they're last year of college. Havard College btw So there around 21-22. This is necessary for up coming events. I'll do a chapter this week to do character Bio. Thanks for all your support)

Damien POV
After I dropped Bella off I drove towards the meeting I had with my gang. I still can't get that amazing kiss out if my head. I need to talk to Bella again very soon. I parked in frount of the warehouse and got out to discuss the drugs that are being imported and who to sell it to. You see I have farms were people grow drugs like marijuana. I also have factories were I produce guns, bombs, and explosives. So unlike Giovanni's gang I make most money from producing and selling items not by killing people but we do bounty hunt when necessary. When I walked in I heard Alex ranting about something.
"I swear he was smiling at some girl in school and he even blushed!" Alex screamed
"Na the boss is not a sissy he would never do that for a girl" some guy said.
"But it would be nice that Damien did find a girl he is serious about" Roman my grandpa said with a smile and twinkle in his eyes.
"Yes he needs to settle down and give me grandkids!" Dora my grandma said smiling.
"Good because I think that he is making some with Bella right now." Alex said with mischief.
I growled Alex shouldn't be telking my grandparents because they'll end up scaring Bella off.
Alex jumped from being startled. The room went quite. I walked to my big chair and sat down. I'll talk to Alex later.
(the meeting finished)
I ended up not talking to Alex thanks to his stupid appointment at the brothel. One day he's going to end up with STDs, I thought. I changed for bed(you know plaid pj pants and sexy abs) I took out my phone to text Bella like I promised her.
Damien-Hey Bella you there?
10 minutes later no response. I started to get really worried because she didn't respond.
I decided that I shouldn't be so clingy and just see her in school tomorrow.

Next Day
I got to school and didn't see Bella anywhere. Bella was studying law while I'm studying business. I know she has classes today but I couldn't find her our breaks were at the same time so it doesn't make sense. Even Alex was looking for her all over campus(lazy asshole). It's offical she is not here or at school. I getting really worried and pissed off. Ugh were the fuck is she. Alex's stupid voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Maybe she moved away because your just a no good creepier!" He said laughing.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CRAZY JACKASS, AS YOUR BOSS I WANT YOU TO FIND BELLA." I yelled I was so frustrated and Alex did not help.
"Dude chill and pretty sure she's just sick or tired and didn't go to-"Alex was cut off by a voice I could recognize anywere. Michael Bottecili... WHAT THE FUCK IS THE BASTARD DOING HERE.
"Looking for Bella?" Micheal asked I didn't like the way he asked that question.
"It's none of your business." I said pissed off. Why the fuck does he care?
"Well I know were she is, but you don't need to know." He said slyly
"Just fucking tell me I don't have time for your damn games!" I almost yelled but I need to keep my cool for Bella's sake.
"If I tell you we'll have to hurt her even more, sooo I won't tell." He said with a creepy smile.
"Don't you dare touch her you creepy bastard!" I was so confused and pissed why would they hurt my Bella.
"Oh its to late to play superman, Bella was beaten, cut, and bruised. Thanks to you." Then he laughed and laughed.
I took him by his shirt and slammed him into the stone wall. Alex went off to investigate because I know that Giovanni's gang rapes young innocent women. Bella was not going to be his victim. I punched him in the face hard. He pushed me off him and swung at my face but I tripped him. He fell on the concrete street and his face was bleeding. Before I walked away I took my shoe that us worth more than him and stepped on his head and he screamed in pain and then it went nice and quite. I spit on him and walked away this is my territory so my gang can kill him without conflict. If only I had my gun I would've shot him in his ugly face.

I made up my mind when I see Bella and she was hit or even touched by Giovanni and his gang I will slaughter his youngest son, Micheal let the bastard know how it feels when someone messes around with is property. The strees was really getting to me so I went into my Lamborghini and smoked a cigarette. If Bella was here she would have been pissed to see me smoke. I smiled to myself and drove off.