Character Info (Important )

There is a chapter after this
Bianca Bottecili ( Kris Kardashian)
Age:59
Hair color: black
Eye Color:brown
Description: Bella's mean, bitchy, slutty, stupid stepmom. She loves expensive things and hurting Bella. She adores her stepsons since she is not able to have kids of her own. She goes to expensive dinner parties for the mafia and make sure Giovanni does not bring Bella because she would be the lady of the event. However, she was Giovanni's mistresses while he was married to Nina but told him instead of divorcing her he should kill her because she knows to much of the family business(mafia). She is Nina's sister that got disowned for teenage pregnancy with her professor in Yale.

Giovanni Bottecili (Jordi Molla)
Age:46
Hair color:dark brown
Eye color:brown
Description: Leader of the Scorpion gang he is number two in the world. His rival Damien Salvador leader of the Cobra gang. Giovanni is twisted, evil, and manipulative. He knows that his sons will do everything for him but his daughter is the issue. She is beautiful just like Nina she has her eye color, hair color, porcelain skin, and smile. He killed Nina because even though she was beautiful he was in love with her older sister Bianca. When he looks at Bella he sees Nina which drives him crazy. Bella is his secret the criminal/gang society did not know about her being being born or when Nina was pregnant with Bella.

Christian Bottecili(Leonardo DiCaprio)
Age:25
Hair color:light brown
Eye color:light brown
Description:He is the younger son of Giovanni and will take second of command in the gang. He secretly misses his mother Nina and loved her dearly. He has a little pitty for Bella but does not show it since he knows his father will be pissed. Christian is nicer than his older brother Michael. Yet Christian has a bad drinking problem and smokes a lot. Most of the time he is high so he won't do things he would actually do. Like protect his baby sister.

Micheal Bottecili (Dave Franco)
Age:29
Hair color:brown
Eye color:brown
Description:He is the older son of Nina and Giovanni and will be the leader of the "family business". He hates Bella and thinks she is useless like her mother. He hates Nina because she was the reason why is little brother was murdered. Being naive she would not listen to his father and go and do as she pleased which ended up with her getting kidnapped and having to trade his brother for his mom. He believes women are submissive in everything. Since Bella looks like Nina she causes great pain to him just like his father.

Nina Bottecili( Caterina Murnio)
Hair color:brown
Eyes:brownish greenish
Age:killed at the age of 32
Description:Nina had a lovely childhood. She was her parents favorite daughter and her family was very proud of her. She was arranged marriage to Giovanni Bottecili but knew he loved Bianca her sister. Being the well trained italian wife/daughter she married him and knew he only need her for children since Bianca can't do that. Giovanni and her never interacted and she even became pregnant in a laboratory(by the doctor injecting her). She did everything Giovanni wanted but he still wanted her slutty sister that was using him for his money. She gave birth to 3 beautiful kids and only lived to see her younger daughter up to the age of 4. Giovanni and Bianca tried to kill her by poisoning her, car accident, and eveb injection. Her last breath was in her shower when Giovanni came and slaughtered her while showering and tortured her until she couldn't take it. 2 weeks later Bianca and Giovanni married because mysteriously her parents died to in her childhood garden.

You all know Bella she is 21 college senior, bad childhood, really gorgeous , family hates her, compassionate, yet sassy. Played by Adriana Lima

Damien Dell' Adate(Bernado Velasco)
Hair:brown
Eye color:hazel
Age:22