The Lies of Abuse

Damien Pov
I arrived at my gang house. I knew I needed to end the fight with Giovanni's gang so I needed to get his secret his weakness. I told my gang spies and they have been spying on him ever since. We found out one thing, his private house. I started my new search there. Satisfied with my self I sat back and thought in my chair. Until my damn door busted open. Shitty people.
"Boss we found out new information on Giovanni." said one of my hunchman
"What?" I growled probaly useless or a fake.
"Bottecili has a secret daughter some how we saw her at his private house, scanned her and saw birth files."

What the fuck how is this possible. No one knew Nina was pregnant or mabey Nina is not her mother?
"Well what is her damn name?"
"Isabella Christina Aria Rosalie Bottecili-Augello"

Definitely Nina's daughter. He looked at me like he was expecting something. Greedy bastard.
"I want you to find and follow this girl. Any information and I need pictures, phone numbers, and addresses. Get your men to work!"

Giovanni with a daughter is so unexpected. Why? Why, the fuck would he hide his daughter. Did Nina do it or he simply using her as a spy I really need to be careful and find this girl's name.

Bella's POV
I woke up to hear a beeping sound and white walls. This was definitely not my room. I felt so tired and felt pain in my back, abdomen, and legs. What happened to me???? I hear voices but I couldn't recognize who??
"She is in critical condition but should make a recovery just a little scaring on the back but everything looks like it is healing nicely. She'll need crutches though" I guess the doctor said that.
"Thank God...Do you know when she'll be awake I need to talk to her." A guy obviously said this but the voice seemed concerned. Who would be concerned about me????
I heard footsteps and it got closer to the door I got really scared who was it??? Then I saw a lean but muscular figure, brown hair that is similar to mine, but he had brown eyes too. OMG ITS CHRISTIAN I NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!! IM WAY TOO YOUNG TO DIE . I HAVEN'T EVEN LOST MY VIRGINITY!!!
"I know your awake Bella," Christan said bluntly.
For the first time in forever he wasn't high or drunk. Wow he seems... Normal...(shiver)
"I took u to the hospital after you got beaten up by dad. If the police ask you what happened just say u got robbed and beat up but you couldn't tell who it was." He sounded so uninterested.
"Wait..." My voice sounded so bad and it hurt to speak. "What happened to me???" I asked
Christian responded with a sad expression."Let's just say you messed with the wrong person and dad got real mad."
I remembered that night the pain and dad's twisted smile. I remember how upset he was with Damien driving me home. I remember our kiss which is my first kiss.
"I'm coming back in 1 week when you get released from the hospital. One of the maids will bring you clothes and shit later today." And with that Christian Left.
I felt so alone and cold again. This always happens to me. I felt tears running down my face. I have no one in this life. That stupid guy stole my first kiss and now I'm in the hospital from getting beaten up because of him. He's probably sleeping with some hoe right now. I laid back down I look at my desk and saw my phone and charger. At least I had something to do.

Giovanni's POV
I told Christian to take the slut to the hospital. I really need to get my mind off of her and Nina. I called Bianca, she was wearing a really short and tight dress just the way I liked it. Nina never dressed like this. I took her wrist to our bedroom I really need to release my stress and banging Bianca is the only way.

Damien's POV
Bella wasn't in school for another 2 days!!! Ugh I can't focus on my work!!!!! Alex searched every where but I want to go to her house but I still don't know her. I need to find out about Isabella Aria Botticelli this is very weird and suspicious.
No ones' POV
The Raven gang is holding a big meeting. Isabella is still in the hospital and Damien is looking into the Raven 's secret weapon.
"Damien knows my hideout!!" Giovanni roared." We need a game plan he is catching on too us!!!"