My Silent Demise

Giovanni POV
I looked outside my window and saw a expensive car. It had a pure golden cobra on the license plate. The cobra gang led by Damien was ruthless, rich, and greedy. What the fuck are they doing at my PRIVATE home no one knows... I saw tge door open and saw tan legs and dark brown hair that would recognize from anywhere. Isabella's what the hell is she doing with the enemy. She must be a spy playing innocent betray her own family. Someobe needs to put that bitch in her place... That will be me. I took out my knife, chains, bat, and rope.

Bella POV
I was so happy Damien the light in my shitty life just kissed me no fucking brothers were there to stop him. I walked in to be tackled and thrown to the ground there goes my good day.
"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING WITH THAT BASTARD!" my father yelled and slapped me.
I said nothing just was focusing on holding my tears.
"ANSWER ME SLUT!"
"N-nn-othing he just dropped me off." I said weakly.
"YEA RIGHT DON'T LIE TO MY FUCKING FACE WHORE." He screamed and kicked me in the stomach which broke my rib.
"Please stop" i said gasping. "We did NOTHING."
"Did you just yell at ME." he took Bianca's ratchet vase and threw it in my direction. I rolled over but got my legs in the glass shreds. I felt the cold points scar my legs and saw my blood..
"YOU SLUT YOUR WOTHLESS LIKE YOUR UGLY MOTHER!" he screamed and took of his bat and hit my arm that was sheilding my ribs.
"Please STOP" i said between my tears.
"DONT YOU FUCKING TELL ME STOP YOUR MOM IS DEAD SO YOU WILL SUFFER FOR YOUR MISTAKES AND HERS!" He yelled
This can't happen I dont want to die. I just meet a guy that can accept me. I made 1 friend. I wanted to be a pediatrician not a dead corpse. I decide that I would fight back with every breath in my broken body. My dad took his back and hit me in the back to stop me from standing up. I feel back down.
"DONT YOU DARE FIGHT BACK OR I'LL KILL YOU."
When he said those three words I used all the strength in my hand and punched him. He stumbled backwards and touched his fresshly bruised jaw.
"YOU FORGOT YOUR PLACE WELL I'LL MAKE SURE YOU REMBER THE DAY YOU TRY TO FIGHT BACK.
He went under his jacjet and took out his butcher knife and walked towards me with a twisted smile on his face. I scrambled back until I felt a wall on back and hit hurt like shit.
"You know what I just realized something." He said creepily "You are to beautiful like your mother that's why he likes you. He pulled me up by my hair and put me on my knees. He spat on my cheek. A tear rolked down my cheek.
"Don't cry ANGEL i'll make sure your face is so hiddeous no man would think about touching you again."
"PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU DON'T DO THIS YOU ARE MY FATHER PLEASE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS. BUT I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY. JUST DROP THE KNFE PLEASE!!!!."
(Silence)
(Silence)
He just stroked ny cheek with a twisted smile.
(Silence)
"Please!" I screamed
His fist meet my face and BOOM. He punched me and punched me until I felt like my face was being sucked in. I cried and screamed and even bit him but it didn't work. He just punched me even harder.
"Now its time for the fun and games"
he said
He picked up the knife and slit my leg and held me down by his wool ropes. Thr knife he used to cut my legs felt like hell. He looked like he was drawing random lines and just smiled up at my untill he jabbed the knife through my leg and pulled it out. I screamed so loud he pulked it out so slowly he was making sure I died slowly.
"AHHHHH PLEASE STOP. STOP. NO NOOOO."
These were the things I was screaming. He took the knife and lifted my shirt and placed a disgusting kiss and inhaled the blood smelled room like it was lavender. He took the knife and brushed my stomach with but moved to be othet leg and licked it. He took the knife and did the same to the leg that he did to the other one but this time thhe knife was not jabbed in me but he made small holes in my skin. He went to my neck and kissed it softly but then bit it like chicken I whimper from pain. He slapped me the room was quite until...
He took out alcohol and poured it on my body.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" i screamed while crying. He put a gun to m head and said.
"If you want to live this is what you must do." He passed me the knife with my blood on it.
"I want you to cut your wrist and slice your neck once." He said calmly he tore of my clothes so I was in my black lacey bra and underwear. He growled.
"Your so much like your mom." He stroked my neck and inhaled my scent then he slapped me.
"DO IT."he screamed
I took the knife and cut myself were he told me. He was moaning my moms name and rubbed the blood all over my body. I was weak from blood loss. He realised and stepped on my broken leg and told me to get out.
"IF I EVER SEE YOU WITH THAT BOY I'LL KILL YOU AND HIM!"
I got up and limped as fast as I could leaving a trail of blood. I feel so bad for the maids. As soon as I closed my bedroom door. I passed out and hit my head on my desk and passed out. But before I left the dark consume me I heard a ring and knew it was Damien but I passed out.