Kiyotaka Ishimaru | Scenarios/Fluff

Requested by:  @miuirumaisagenius123

*I know I just put a oneshot up but I just wanna provide real quick for y'all since we're all in quarantine

Getting Flowers

"Hey lovely!" The sweet boy walked inside, closing the door behind him with one hand while holding a surprise bouquet behind his back. "I've got a surprise for you!" He exclaimed, an excited smile written across his face. "I'm here, bae. Actually, I have something for you too."

The girl he loved so much appeared from upstairs. She had something behind her back too? What could that be? "So Y/n, I remember the other day you were talking about lilies. I just happened to be at the florists and...-" He pulled out from behind the bouquet of lovely lilies and the girls eyes shimmered. "Kiyotaka! Oh my god! Actually, I got you flowers too."

Y/n handed over the smaller bouquet of red tulips and white roses. The boy's eyes lit up as he held onto the small bundle. "Sorry it isn't much-" "THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!" "Oh my god, bae! Please don't cry-" "BUT THEY'RE SO PRETTY! IT'S SO THOUGHTFUL!"

Doing Homework

Kiyotaka peered over at Y/n's work, noticing the small error in her work. "Love? You seemed to have corrected this wrong." "Really? Oh shit. Sorry. I'm just really dumb, I'll correct it."

The so-called Hall Monitor gasped at such words! "WHAT!? Firstly, no cussing please it hurts me internally because I can't say them. Second, WHAT!? YOU!? DUMB!? I CAN'T IMAGINE! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" "Taka, bae. It's cool." "NO, IT'S NOT!" Suddenly, he grabbed onto you, hugging you tightly. "I must hug you until you feel better!"

"...I mean, I'm cool with that."

*I couldn't think of anything so I just did this. Maybe sometimes, when I get request, if I can't think of anything I'll make imagines or scenarios to make up for them

-L o f i