Rantaro Amami | Because of a Frisbee

Requested/Prompt By; danderechan362

Pairing; Rantaro Amami X Deaf!Reader

A.U; None

Warning; None

( Again, just like My Killing Lover with Taka, I didn't change anything becaus eit's already fine as it is )

  Y/n's P.O.V  

Not gonna lie, being deaf is a total kick-in-the-ass. You see their mouths move, but nothing comes out. It also takes a toll when it comes to learning. I remember kinder-garden. I remember seeing stressed out kids silently screaming at me, and I remember my troubles with reading which is why I'm home-schooled. Deaf-ness is a pain.

It was in the middle of the summer-holidays and I decided to go out for a walk, it wasn't pleasant, but at least I was getting some air...and get the chance to eat an apple in peace.

Anyway, whilst I was walking, I felt a sudden force on my back, it sent me flying down onto the grass, slightly giving me a scrape on the side, and a hell of a grass mark. I opened my eyes and to my surprise, a boy layed there in front of me. 

He seemed to be in the same condition as me. He also was wearing a rather a baggy, striped shirt, and had lime green hair. He then opened his eyes, and in unison we both sat up.

Before he could open his mouth, I raised my hand, waving it 'no'. I then handed him one of my notepads and pencil, and so he wrote. Once he was done, he handed it to me.

'My dumbass friends threw our frisbee into the tree above us'

With a silent gasp, I gave a thumbs up with a smile. He looked baffled as I placed the notepad/pencil down, stood up and picked the apple back up. I then used my full force to throw the apple into the tree making it hit the frisbee. It glided down to my feet.

I picked it up and handed it to him, noticing he had another note for me.

'Thanks
You're cool/cute
I'm Rantaro
Let's meet up tomorrow here at 8pm ;)'

I then noticed his number on the bottom of the note. I took another note and wrote on it, (with my number included)

'You are welcome :)
Also, yes! I would love to go out with you!
I'm Y/n, and yes. I'm deaf'

I handed it back to him and he smiled. He nodded before putting my note in his pocket, he then gave me a small wave before running off to a group of teens, disk in hand.

I looked at his note again and blushed. I, someone who would probably never ever get this ever again in my life, scored a date.

( I FINALLY figured out how to spell/prnounce his name. NO MORE RANA-TARO )

-L o f i