Gundham Tanaka | LovEnemies

Request/Prompt By: No-one

Pairing; Gundham X Rival!Reader

A.U; None

Warning; None

( This updated version I feel is much better, I'm way more happy than what I did now than before honestly. It feels more smooth and kind of realistic )

"Idiot!" "Weird-as himbo!" "Foolish jester!" "Fake bastard!" "Powerless worm!" "Motherfucker!"

Tossing insults left and right as the rain continued on and on. The Deva's, Hajime, Kazuichi, Ibuki and Sonia were forced to watch as it seems no-one could stop them and their senseless arguing.

They had been at this constant cycle as long as anyone could remember, and it was at a point where if one were found without the other, it would seem strange.

Bickering was all they did, and all anyone believed they did.

"Hey! Who's house is the closest!? It's freaking freezing!" Kazuichi screeched, cutting through their argument. Hajime nodded, saying; "Yeah, we're gonna catch a cold if we stay out here like this!"

"Oh, mine should be around the corner! C'mon, let's hurry!" Quickly, with everyone in tow, they followed Y/n to her house, the moment they were met with the warm insides, teeth were chattering and the group all shivering.

"It's so cold I have to add exclamation marks!!!" Ibuki whined. Y/n then got Hajime's attention and instructed; everyone, you can go into the lounge, me and Hajime are gonna get blankets for you all."

Doing so, the group headed to the lounge and Hajime with Y/n went to get blankets. Sonia stuck by Gundham, noticing the more white complexion of his skin. "Gundham, are you alright? You look more pale than usual..."

With a huff he replied; "Nonsense, I'm thriving, beside the fact that we are in the presence of my enemy." He frowned, annoyed at the single thought of her.

Even if she had somehow snuck into his heart and became his favorite person in the world and became her secret admirer, he could never admit it. He wasn't oblivious to them being opposites, and he wasn't oblivious to the feeling in his chest. If he could take the chance to confess, he would, but every conversation between the two was short and cold or heated and aggravating.

A feeling mixed in complications.

"Hey, we're back!"

Coming from the doorway, Y/n and Hajime were back with blankets in hand. As Hajime handed two over to Gundham and Kazuichi, Y/n handed her to Ibuki and Sonia and yet she couldn't cut her judging gaze away from him.

"I'll be in the kitchen if anyone needs me." She stated, walking away from them all.

The clouds and rain gave the kitchen a grey atmosphere. She sighed, heading over and flicking the kettle on. Tea sounded awfully nice, especially green tea with it's minty taste and the hot breath of air that would escape your lips after the first sip. How lovely.

In the midst of waiting, she heard a tap at the window, turning her head and seeing her canary friend waiting patiently. Thank god for her mother's old birdcage she needed no more, her canary friend could always stay there if they wanted.

Y/n open the door just enough for them to slip in, gliding and flapping into the cage on the table. Y/n looked out to the tree that loomed just outside. Another canary in a nest was in there, resting peacefully among the rain.

She looked back down to her canary and sighed. "Rejected again, hey buddy?"

In a sense, she pictured Gundham to be the canary, and herself being the selfish bird outside, not giving him any chances to show love or gratitude.

It's not like she hated Gundham entirely. Sure, he was a pest, but she came to accept him as her pest. She found intrigue in how he spoke or dressed, along with also being enamoured.

Just like him, if she could take the proper chance to confess, she would, and coincidentally, her chance had just arrived.

"Achoo!" Hearing the small sneeze, she spun around and was met with the certain, cryptic male. "I... was going to ask for tea, if you could, please." He said, neither as a threat or a demand.

Y/n nodded, sitting properly at the table in the kitchen. Gundham did the same, the two sitting across from each other as the bubbling from the kettle got louder. Gundham peered over to the canary, staring at them curiously.

"Is that your companion?" He asked. "Hmm? Oh, nah. That's just a bird that's always at my window. I let them stay in my cage whenever they want." "Oh, calling an animal by They and Them pronouns before assuming gender? Clever, I should remember such a trick."

Y/n smiled slightly before the room returned to it's tense atmosphere.

It was record timing before an argument could begin. The question of when it would start ceased when she felt a hand brush against hers on the table, looking up to see as it was Gundhams, their fingertips lying among each other.

Suddenly, Gundham stood up from his seat, grabbing hold of Y/n's hand as he gazed down at her. "Y/n, I cannot keep my emotions bundled up anymore! I, Gundham Tanaka, Lord of Ice, am madly in love with you."

Surprised, Y/n stood up, tilting her head and saying; "What? But Gundham, we're always arguing, I thought-" "That does not matter! In fact, it's helped me learn so much about you! I want our bickering to stop, I want our destinies to connect instead!"

Taking a moment, the girl's eyes widened and her eyebrows were raised. "You really mean that?"

Gundham smiled sweetly, pulling her closer to caress her cheek and place a smooch on her forehead. "Of course, darling."

"Oh my! You two are so cute!"

The two were caught off-guard by an ecstatic Sonia, stars in her eyes as she cheered for the two. "You're really dating now! I had a feeling you two would! My ship has finally sailed!"

Gundham and Y/n laughed off their embarrassment, blushing as well.

Enemies to lovers.

( I'm sad, why do people no like Baby-Girl Sonia she is adorable ;-; )

-L o f i