Author's Note

Rosie's Note:

This marks the end of Hiatus. Thank you for reading and supporting it. This also marks its 50th day.

This book was formed last 2018, along with Seven Deadly Sins and Glitch. It has been in my drafts for so many years because I didn't know how to execute it or if it will be a hit. And I am grateful that I gave it a shot this year to have a break from my books that is full of angst.

I had fun writing this book because it was light but also because I wanted to open certain discussions here in this book that concern idols and fans. I wanted to voice out my opinion with what is happening in the Korean Entertainment Industry while making sure that I have an audience and the audience will see right through it.

That is why I put you in the shoes of Jungkook and TheRealMrsJeon. To give you a more realistic point of view. I am very happy to know that my readers are very mature and would let our boys date whoever they want to date. I hope you learned a lot from this book and I hope you also enjoyed it.

Thank you for enduring this with me and thank you for your messages. I will forever be thankful for everyone of you. I love you and I hope to see you in the future, in my other books.

See you soon, bub. Xoxo.

This is your intlplayboy signing out.