H68

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POINT OF VIEW

"I think I'm nervous, hyung." I said when we came into a stop in front of the coffee shop.

"It's already three, Jungkookie. Go and get your girl now." Taehyung said as he look at his watch.

I look at the door of the coffee shop, I suddenly feel like throwing up. My palms are sweating as I grip the passenger seat of Taehyung's Porsche. I took a deep breath and checked myself at the mirror.

I look fresh in my white sneakers, pants, open dress shirt and pink Saint Laurent undershirt. I put some of my tinted lip balm on my lips and turn to Taehyung.

"How do I look?" I asked him.

"You look like a girl, Jungkook." He said before he giggled. I glared at him.

"Do you think she'll like me?" I asked again, all jumpy in my seat.

Taehyung sighed, "I shouldn't have offered you a ride today. You sound like lovesick teenager. Get out of my car, now." He groaned.

"You're just bitter because you don't have a girl of your own." I said before I got out of his car and face the coffee shop.

One of the crew of the shop saw me. He took an umbrella before he ran towards me and opened it to cover me.

"Is she already inside?" I asked the guy as he usher me towards the shop.

"Yes, sir. She's been here five minutes early." He answered.

When we reached the door, he closed the umbrella and was about to open the door for me when I stopped him. I turned to him.

"Do you think she'll like me?" I asked the crew.

And I was waiting for an immediate answer but he only looked at me dumbfounded. My brows furrowed. Why isn't he answering? My self-esteem right now is falling down, I need my assurance. He only answered me with a smile and opened the door for me.

I looked at him in pain as I slowly walk in their shop. I know I shouldn't be complacent and proud with myself just because she's my fan. It doesn't mean that she'll want to be with me.

Some fans want to remain as a fan. Some fans want their idols to remain as their idols. Some fans want a peaceful life and I can't give her that if she'll be with me.

I didn't know if she'll like me. I didn't know if she'll accept me wholly. She might like me as her idol, with all that fancy facade and clothes but what about the Jungkook that grew up in Busan? Will she want that as well?

There was no assurance if she will still like me after we pass by all the glamour and fancy things.

I look around the shop. I saw the manager standing behind the counter, smiling at me, encouraging and urging me. I reserved the whole coffee shop for us to talk and have some privacy but I didn't know it would be this enchanting and calming.

The afternoon sunlight was piercing through the glass window, making the room all golden, especially with its woodsy interior. Almost everything was made from wood, making the coffee shop almost yellow themed. It was only accentuated by the black steels that framed the tables and chairs and pots.

In the corners and at the middle of the tables, they also placed some green plants on a black pot to make the room more livelier. The hanging yellow bulbs were also making the look more calming and cozy.

My eyes dropped at the back of the woman that was seated at the farthest table of the coffee shot. She was wearing this baby pink turtleneck sweater, ripped high waisted mom jeans and black pointed heels. Her long hair was softly curled and free on her back.

I slowly approach her. My hands are sweaty and I had thought of it before hand that I shall not offer her my hand because we don't want to turn her off now, do we?

I also don't want to just go sit in front of her suddenly and scare her. And I won't just stand beside her until she notice me.

Instead, I need to get her attention in a cool way. I licked my lips and I felt my heartbeat quicken. I took a deep breath and let it go before I stop just two meters away from her.

"Mrs. Jeon?" I asked her, thanking that my voice didn't crack because of the anxiety I'm feeling.

I saw her back straightened and how she froze on the spot. This is her. I smiled. I'm finally seeing her again.

She slowly stood up and turned to face me. Our eyes met and I saw her pool of wondering thoughts again through her eyes.

I gave her a small smile. I watched how her eyes widened and her mouth slowly parted. She didn't make a sound. She didn't even gasp. She just stared at me.

I cleared my throat. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Your Mr. Jeon. Your international playboy. Your reader that has fallen for you." I said before flashing her my boyish smile.

Fans aren't the only ones who fall for their idols. Readers may also fall for their writers if only they know how to dive deeper into their souls. If only they had known how beautiful it is and how colorful their mind was.

I am Jeon Jungkook, an idol who has been walking carefully on thin ice all these years and shackled to a contract. The idol who thinks that he has to work hard to be enough. But I am also Jeon Jungkook, a freed man because of love.

And in front of me is my fan. The one who supported me from the very beginning. But she is not only my fan, she is also my freer. And with her, I am enough.