Chapter 33

A/N

Hi all :)

I hope you're all doing well! Here's another chapter for you. This spare time really is working in my favour in terms of finishing this book.

I hope you enjoy! Please do vote and also interact with the chapter through comments!! I love reading what you all have to say, and it shows me you guys still want updates too.

Happy reading!

H x

_______________

I slowly open my eyes to sunlight shining into the room through a gap between my curtains. It takes me a minute or two to adjust to the brightness and stop squinting profusely.

Ugh.

Note to self: next time close the curtains properly to avoid temporary blindness in the morning.

I move slightly to stretch out across my bed, yet I find myself knocking back into a sleeping, and might I add half-naked, Zach laying behind me. I feel my cheeks heat up as last night's events come rushing back to me.

After the most amazing date night, and a very enthusiastic kissing session during the beautiful sunset, Zach drove me to my apartment with every intention of going back to his. However, with the level of sexual chemistry we have going on, inviting him in for a drink was only ever going to end in a sleepover. After a glass or two of red wine my senses were definitely still fully functioning, but the liquid courage was full steam ahead. With a very attractive man in in your apartment with you, it's hard to deny yourself what you're yearning. What happened after that? Well... where to begin.

My not-so-innocent recollection is cut short as I feel Zach stir in his sleep. His arm is draped across my bare waist beneath the covers, and I am pulled further back into him as he moves around. As he does so, I feel something hard under his boxer briefs press against my lower back.

Oh boy.

"Good morning." My eyes flutter shut and I feel my breath catch in my throat. The reason for this being that Zach's husky morning voice is followed swiftly by his lips pressing slow, hot kisses down the side of my neck. He has propped himself up so he's almost leaning over me, giving him better access to my body.

"Someone's eager," I murmur teasingly.

I gasp as he pulls me further back against his excited friend and his hand wanders over my lacy thong and up my bare stomach. The slow contact proves to be very frustrating and does nothing to calm my hormones. He traces his fingers beneath the hem of the matching lacy bralette I have on, ever so slightly brushing against my breasts, and continues tormentously kissing down my neck to my collarbone. Abruptly, he then pulls away and chuckles lightly before flopping back on to the bed.

Okay, that didn't mean stop doing what you're doing, though.

I snap my eyes open and thank god I'm facing the other way so he can't see the effect he's having on me. I decide to not give him the satisfaction of knowing my frustration, and act casual. Well, at least attempt to act casual.

I turn in the bed to face him and see he's laying with his hands behind his head. His hair is ruffled and he still looks a bit sleepy. He looks adorable. My eyes then flit down to his muscular chest, which is now on show since the sheets have slipped down. With the sun casting a warm glow across his body, every chisel is defined.

I have definitely seen worse sights.

I'm such a horny bitch. Help. 

As my gaze meets Zach's he smirks. "Stop gawking at me please, it's very invasive and I don't feel comfortable."