Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"How long have you been modelling for?" Asks Nate,

"In official terms I'd say 2 years. But altogether it's definitely been much more" I counter. "Maybe 4 years, that's including smaller campaigns too."

"That's about the same as me" he says, his eyes fixed on the road as he drives.

We've been driving for 30 minutes, and according to Nate, we should reach our destination in 'precisely 2 minutes'. I am actually quite excited to see this mystery location, and to meet his friends. Surprisingly enough, in all the years I've been modelling, I haven't really hung out with many other celebrities that aren't models, other than Jess of course- I am broadening my horizons today thanks to Nate.

So wild Sel. Note the sarcasm.

Our conversational topics in the car have ranged from favourite food to weirdest memories. Nate really is great company, there hasnt been a dull moment; and awkward silences are nonexistent.

"We're here!" Nate announces after a few moments. I look to see that we're parked outside a sleek white building, it doesn't look like a house though, more like a holiday villa- either way, it's beautiful. I have never seen it before, although judging from the 30 minute drive and location, it seems we're in private gated property that is hidden away from the view of most.

There is a massive driveway situated outside the luxurious villa and I see 6 or so cars already parked up. Nate pulls up into a spot near the entrance of the villa and cuts the engine, then he turns to look at me, his bright green eyes causing a warm fuzzy feeling to spread through me. Before I know it, he has reached over and taken my hand which is on my lap.

"Are you sure this is okay?" he asks, the caution is evident from his expression. "I understand we technically only met yesterday, not counting the modelling." I smile reassuringly.

"Nate, we're adults. And it's literally just hanging out. No official titles yet. Besides, you're too good of a kisser to pass up" I wink.

"Oh wow, you're cheekier than I thought" he says, amused,

"Watch it mister."

"You'll want me titled up sooner or later. You did say 'yet' remember" he goes on. "I understand, I'm beautiful" I laugh at his words and his face lights up from my reaction; like a child on Christmas day.

"Oh really? We'll see" I reply, a small smile playing on my lips. "Now are you going to show me around this mystery location or not? I'm starting to think you brought me out here to kill me"

"Alright bossy" he grumbles. We get out the car, making our way up the three small marble steps to the villa's entrance. Nate opens the door and leads us inside and I instantly look around in awe, soaking in my surroundings. The interior of this place is amazing, with the glossy flooring and the sleek white colour scheme, the whole thing gives off such a modern and classy vibe. It's minimalistic yet comforting nevertheless. I can hear people talking from further on in the villa, I then hear a loud splash and laughing, signalling that others are here too.

"This place is gorgeous" I commend as I  look over at Nate. He nods in agreement.

"Yeah, we use it as a sort of getaway, my friend and I. Somewhere we can relax and chill. It's away from the paparazzi, fans and media since they're not permitted anywhere near here. Zach owns it, but let's us all use it whenever" he explains as he leads me through the villa and into a large open plan lounge area. There are plush leather sofa's, a huge widescreen TV fitted on a wall, a coffee table and a large white fluffy rug beneath it, covering a great majority of the floor in front of the sofas. I then see a full-length glass wall on the opposite side of the room to us.