Chapter 28

A/N

Hi all! I'm so sorry for the delayed update! This chapter was the most difficult to write out of all the chapters so far (although there may be a reason for that...you'll have to read and see for yourself;)

I really hope you're all having a great summer/have a great summer when it starts. I also hope that you all enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to vote if you do like it, and leave me comments too! I love talking to you guys.

H x

____________

Chapter 28

No sooner does the hotel room door shut am I pulled against Zach, our bodies flush against one another and his arms winding around my waist tightly. The delicious scent of his cologne clouds my senses; consuming me with him.

Zach sighs contently and a shiver trails through my body upon feeling his breath fan across my cheek. There's barely any distance between us, if not none, thus allowing me to feel the thumping of his heart against my chest.

I'm still in disbelief.

He's nervous, because of me.

His lips brush against my ear, as lightly as a feather would; sensually whispering "I missed you."

I find myself wanting to wrap my arms around him, tell him how I missed him too, and give into the wave of intense emotions sweeping over me- but I stop myself. I never like to come across as too eager, otherwise I tend to lose control. Call me stubborn, but instead, my hands stay flatly pressed against Zach's chest.

I call it suspenseful. He's going to have to try a little harder.

The sun must have set pretty quickly since I last thought to look, or perhaps I'm just unaware of my surroundings, but either way, the room is consumed with darkness. The only light is that of the remnants of the sunset, filtering in through the curtains that I didn't fully open this morning before leaving. I was running late, as per usual.

"What a creep, dragging girls into dark, hotel rooms." Zach scoffs at my teasing jibe. In the darkness of the room, I can just about make out his features, his usual boyish smirk adorning his expression.

He pulls my body impossibly closer to his, sealing any vestige of space there was left between us.

"What a creep, inviting creeps into dark, hotel rooms." Zach's mimicking causes a small smile to crack on to my lips in amusement.

"Okay, you got me."

"Yeah, I got you. Finally." The double entendre of his words is as clear as day. "Side note, I decided to swing by your scene on set today, just to see how you were doing. I now have a problem with Oli." I laugh.

"Jealous?" He glares at me, giving me a squeeze around the waist where his arms are still locked and causing an embarrassing squeal to be heard from yours truly.

Time to wind him up further.

It just wouldn't be us if I didn't.

I bring my lips to Zach's ear, letting them ever-so-slightly brush against his skin, and feeling Zach's body tense against mine.

"Don't worry, he only touched my butt once." As soon as I whisper the teasing words, Zach's hand delivers a swift slap to said location. I gasp, my eyes widening with part surprise, part anticipation.

"Such a bad girl, Sel." Zach's voice is low and causes a flickering of several inappropriate images to surface in my mind, with other less PG situations that such words could be said.