𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 - 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦

Day 5,

Day 5,

The last few days past rather fast even though I barely did anything.

My biggest achievement was that I reached season four of the vampire diaries. I had already seen the whole show like twice before but I wasn't in the mood to start a new show so I ended up rewatching tvd.

I'd say that I managed schoolwork quite well and at least did a little bit every day.

Mason and I had started to write our song but as feared, we started to argue a lot about it.

The thing was that he was into Pop, but hardcore Pop like BTS, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and the list goes on.

I guess their music was alright but if someone asked me which artists produced good music, they were surely not the names that would pop up in my head.

My personal preference were bands like All time low, Green Day and MCR and recently I had been obsessing over Avril Lavigne's Albums from the early days. Everything that had some sort of Rock or Punk influence was exactly what I was listening to.

But of course this was the main reason our song wasn't working out at all. We couldn't agree on the genre; everything that I liked, didn't please Mason or the other way around.

So we decided that we would start with the lyrics first.

"I think we should write about us", I stated happily, being sure that this would be something we would agree on.

But to my astonishment, he hesitated.
"Uhm... sure, why not", he then said, seeming to be somewhere else.

"Is everything okay?", I wondered. What was going on? He usually wasn't like this at all. Something was bothering him and I was dying to know what it was.

"Yes, everything's fine", he put on the cutest smile but I saw that it wasn't real. His eyes weren't sparkling the way they usually did, breaking my heart into two pieces. He was fighting against something, without any doubt.

"You know you can talk to me about everything, right?"

He just nodded silently, his smile slowly fading away.

"Can we continue working on the song another time? I don't feel like it at the moment", he asked with a down casted look in his face.

"Sure", I replied puzzled.

"I'll call you tomorrow", was all he said, before he hung up on me leaving me shook and confused like someone just had told me something that wasn't possible.

What was the matter with him?

I couldn't think too much about it because Ana ran into my room and grabbed my arm, pulling me in direction of the door.

"What are you doing?", i wanted to know, raising an eyebrow.

"You need to come with me", she squealed pulling even stronger on my arm. She might was only five but she definitely had some muscles.

We ended up in our living room, finding Luke and Calm standing in the middle of the room looking as confused as I did.

I knelt down, staring into my sister's eyes. "Ana", I said softly, "what's going on?"

"I want to play hide and seek" she giggled, "you have twenty seconds to hide."

I sighed half laughing, half sad. "You know what Mom said, no hide and seek inside the house."

Her big smile faded away and turned into big puppy eyes: "But we can't go outside... pleeeaaaase Jade."

"Fine, but not a single word to mom", I gave in.

She clapped her hands of excitement while jumping up and down and immediately started counting.

To my surprise, the boys were also joining in the game and spread out just like I did. It was kind of cute that they decided to do Anastasia a favour but it also bothered me somehow.

Generally being in the same room with them stressed me a lot. But of course, I remained quiet about it. It clearly amused her so I didn't want to ruin it.

Being under quarantine was for her the hardest. She was only five so she didn't have any assignments that kept her busy and she was an outdoorsy girl who just didn't like to stay in.

She knocked at my room at least twice a day and wanted to play with me and I really wished that I could do her this favour but unfortunately, I had so many things to do that it was hard to find the time to do so. And when I had the time, I was mostly too tired to do anything.

We played for about an hour before my Mom realized what we were doing and instantly ordered us to stop.

There was a reason why she didn't like it when we played inside of the house. About ten years ago, when I was eight and Cal was nine, we played tag. I was the one who had to catch Calum what was an impossible task. He was about a foot taller than me and twice as fast. He ran down the stairs, deftly turning around the corner, running to the kitchen.

Me however was not that fleet and missed to slow down while sprinting after my brother. By the time I wanted to turn around the corner, I was way too fast and ran into the wall, knocking out two of my primary teeth.

After that day all games that included any kind of movement were strictly forbidden inside.

I can't blame her. I had screamed for at least an hour after I found my teeth laying on the floor drained in blood.

☆☆☆

I woke up in the middle of the night, not being able to drift back into dream land. Since the day the whole quarantine had started, I had troubles sleeping and I neither knew where they had come from nor how I could get rid of them. They were just there and all I could do was to find a way to be okay with only getting six hours of sleep at best.

I tip toed to the kitchen, trying my best not to wake anybody up and filled a small pot with some milk, heating it up on the stove. In the mean time, I prepared my favourite cup that had the ACDC logo printed on it with a big spoon of cocoa powder and some sugar.

I winced as I heard a male voice from behind.

"Would you mind preparing another cup?", the voice asked.

☆☆☆

Mhhh... who could that possibly be? I have nooooo ideeeeaaa XD

And also what do you guys think is up with Mason?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was kinda lame but I needed a filler :)

I'm sure you're going to love the next one ;) but I'm not sure if I manage to update it tomorrow... we'll see :)

Don't forget to vote and comment xx