"Alright come over my house at times and I'll teach you" I told him. A staff entered the room and told us to head over the studio. "What are we doing anyway?" he asked, "Well since you randomly accepted the role, your suppose to be my boyfriend at the set, we're actually gonna shoot some couple poses since this is the last photoshoot for the summer magazine we're gonna be featured on" I told him, "Now I'm glad that Hansung guy got sick" he muttered, "That's not nice Kei, Hansung is actually a funny guy, he's weird"

"You have to pose couple poses with him, nope nuh-uh" 

"Are you jealous Kei?" I smirked at him, his face going red. "Psh since when do I get jealous over a guy? I'm not that low" he reassure himself. "Well if you say so" I just smiled as the director signal us that the shoot will now start. 

The shoot went smoothly, apparently I didn't knew that Kei was actually a good model. He basically didn't looked like an amateur and did what the director wishes.

"You're a great model you know that?" he looked at me, we're now walking on the streets of Myeongdong, blending with the people so I won't get recognized easily. "How so?"

"Comparing to Toshi when we were younger, you did better as a first timer"

"I don't really care, but I be lying if I didn't say that I didn't enjoy that one bit"

"It's fun isn't it?"

"Yeah because you're there" he smirked at me then grabbed my hand, interlocking with his. "Gosh I didn't know you were this cheesy, let's buy you some clothes" I told him and dragged him into a store.

"안녕 하세요, 환영합니다! (Hello, Welcome!)" The lady welcomed us. "안녕 하세요? (Hello?)" Kei said, "That's right, it means hello in Korean, it can also mean farewell" he nodded.

I grabbed a stack of clothes and handed it over to Kei. "What's this for?" he asked, "Get in the dressing room and try all those" I told him, he looked at me dumbfounded. "What no!" he shook his head, handing back the clothes to me.

"Bitch if you don't try this on I swear I'll leave you right here on your own knowing that you cant speak Korean you tall nerd"

Kei sighed and took the clothes on my arms and went to the dressing room. I sat down on the bench at the side and grabbed a magazine, which surprisingly has me a Toshi featured.

"Omo! Your Hoshi right?!" a girl approached me, she's tall but I'm still taller.  "Depends who's asking" I answered and flip a page on the magazine.

"I'm Haneul! And I'm your volleyball fan, you're the reason why I play!" I looked at her. "I appreciate your support, I suppose you were disappointed that I'm not playing anymore?"

"No I'm not! I understand your struggles on being the top ace and I don't blame you"

I gave her a genuine smile.

"Thank you"

"I need to go but can I take a picture with you?" I nodded as she squealed and took a selfie with me. She bowed at me then exited the store.

"You are popular" I looked at my boyfriend, whose wearing the first outfit I chose for him. I was about to approach him but the dumb saleslady took ahead of me.

"Wow the clothes really suit you!" she said touching his shoulders, making him flinch. "Excuse me, I assume that it is not part of your job to touch their customers without consent?" I asked her, her head snapped at me and glared. Oh bitch you have the guts.

"I am just simply admiring the guy, he is very handsome you know?!" she gave me a smile, oh I wanna punch her right now, top of that she still hadn't took off her hands on his shoulder.

I'm fuming, I glared at Kei who took the memo and removed the girl's hands on his shoulder and went back to the dressing room.

"I would really appreciate that you took your dirty claws off my boyfriend" I told her, she glared at me. "Or what?"

OH NO YOU DIDN'T BIATCH.

"HARU!" I called the manager. He appeared on the scene and widened his eyes. "What are you doing Nara?!" he asked the girl. "I was simply admiring the customer and she just ratted on me"

I chuckled, "Oh you're funny" I laughed. "Who hired her?" I asked Haru, looking at him dead on the eyes. "I'm sorry ma'am, she's new" he bowed, "Nara apologize now!" he told the girl, "WHAT?! Why would I apologize I did nothing wrong!!"

"NARA YOU IDIOT SHE OWNS THIS SHOP!"

"WHAT?!"

"I'm offended Haru you didn't introduced me to her?" I gave him a sweet smile. "I'm really sorry ma'am"

"Oh no need,  just fire her and get her out of my sight" The girl looked at me, "Y-you can't fire me! I don't even know who you are!"

"I am Takumi Hoshiko, Nara-ssi, I apologize that Haru didn't told you but I do own this shop and I'm the one saying that you're fired and have no right to return to this shop once more, now get out of my sight" I told her in a cold tone. She glared at me for the last time and left.

"I'm really sorry madam" he kept bowing. "It's not your fault for not accessing your newbies Haru, but I must remind you that we are looking for professional salesmen not childish recruits, understood?" he bowed once more.

"Okay then! Let's go back to our own business!" I smiled at him and he chuckled nervously.

"Seriously, these clothes are too expensive" Kei went outside of the dressing room in his normal outfit. "I basically own this shop, these clothes are designed by my mother and she let me boss this branch"

"But you're 16-"

"I know why do people kept saying that?!" I exclaimed, "As the oldest child, I'm the one who's gonna be the next head of the company so sometimes I helped my father with his paperwork to train myself" I told him as I grab the clothes as gave it to Haru, who was waiting by the side.

"Also, add all the clothes on the latest summer designs sizes large, take my card" I handed him my credit card and he went to bag the clothes.

"Are you really gonna spend thousands of money for this clothes? I mean, I'm fine with clothes from the department store" Kei said, "Oh no Kei my love, this doesn't cost me that much, also you look very good in these clothes, Haru please send the clothes over the main house we're leaving"

"Alright madam, here's your card, thank you for visiting us!" he bowed, I grabbed Kei's hand and we went outside.

"Now where to?"