twenty two | movie marathon |

Start from the beginning

"No, I mean about me and Jacqueline." Siddharth said now standing closer.

"I am not thinking anything about you Siddharth or about Jacqueline as a matter of fact, so, just let it be." Pari said turning around to face Siddharth before continuing further. "besides, what you do is your personal matter and I am no one to question it." Her voice a little harsh.

"But I want you to know Pari." Siddharth retorted.

"And I don't want to know it." Pari said, loud and harsh. "If you want to talk about this further then you can leave." She said motioning to the door of her apartment.

Siddharth who had been nervous all this while couldn't believe that Pari, the Pari he knew all this while was reacting this way. He had never seen her behaving this way even though he had ended up hurting her a lot in the past. Seeing her this way scared him, not because she was angry but because he felt he was going to lose her on the basis of a misunderstanding. Cursing Jacqueline for having dropped in uninvited, he took a step forward, grabbing Pari by both her arms and pinning her against the wall of the kitchen, the inches between them non-existent.

"Let me go Siddharth." Pari said, struggling to free herself, but in turn only making Siddharth grab onto her tighter. She flinches, wincing from the pain. "Siddharth you are hurting me."

Siddharth is broken away from his emotion as soon as he hears Pari wincing, his grip loosening enough for it to not hurt Pari anymore. "You are going to listen to me. He said is breath fanning the skin of Pari's neck, who had her face turned the other way. "She came to my apartment uninvited, asking me to get back with her, so that we could fix whatever differences we have had. She says she loves me more than anybody ever can."

"That's good for you then." Pari said now facing him, looking him in the eye.

"But I think there is someone else who can love me much more" Siddharth said looking in Pari's beautiful hazel eyes finding himself leaning in but controlling in order to not lose Pari again just because he wanted to kiss her. "But she again laid the same condition before me, that I have to choose either of you? That I had to stop being friends with you in order to be with her"

Did he just say 'the same conditions'?

She had asked him to do this before too?

When and why? Well, definitely because she hated me but when?

"Well, that shouldn't be hard then." Pari said

"What are you saying Pari? You are my friend, and today it's you that I have to choose from and tomorrow it'll be someone else. I cannot be with her." He said still pinning Pari to the wall their closeness making him feel sensations that he knew were forbidden.

"Well, I think you shouldn't throw this relationship away or such a lovely girl for me, and moreover, I will not be here long." Pari said trying to reason with him even though it hurt her own heart

"What do you mean?"

"I will one day or the other go back home." Pari said confidently

Hearing this Siddharth was obviously upset, that did not go unnoticed by Pari, his grip loosing quite a bit as he stood there still then he grabbed hold of her arms once again bringing them down from her side and taking them in his own, squeezing them lightly, as he began speaking "well, till that day, you are my friend and I am choosing you."

Pari couldn't look at him anymore, she turned to look at her feel, feeling the heat rising in her cheeks, sure that Siddharth too must have notice. She knew anymore kind words from Siddharth and it would get really hard for her from turning into a tomato, so she needed to divert the topic to escape from the present situation. Finally, she blurted out what rolled of naturally from her tongue without even thinking twice. "Want to have a movie marathon tonight."

"Yes!". Siddharth said jumping and engulfing Pari in a tight hug.

Pari was all ready for the movie marathon, she had slipped into her black printed pyjamas and the snacks and soda were already, assembled at the foot of the couch and on the tables beside. She was waiting for Siddharth, who soon arrived dressed in a pair od shorts and casual t-shirt.

"What do you want to watch tonight? Comedy? Horror? Action? Superhero?" Pari said in one breath switching on her television.

"I want to watch some romantic movies tonight." Siddharth said.

"You sure? You just had a heartbreak, and I cannot deal with a crying man child." Pari teased throwing her hands in the air.

"Yes, my broken heart desires romantic movies tonight." Siddharth said rolling her eyes at Pari who was grabbing a bowl of popcorn.

"Okay what do you want to start with?" Pari said placing the bowl on the glass table

"The Notebook" Siddharth said proudly.

Pari started the movie, dimmed the lights and got into the couch beside him tucking herself in. They were an hour and half into the movie, the snacks were all finished and they were an emotional mess. Pari was bawling her eyes out when Siddharth concerned finally decided to ask her if she was alright. "You okay?"

"Uh huh." Pari said, sniffing trying to hold back her tears, when she suddenly felt Siddharth, he had put his arm around Pari's shoulders to comfort her and assure me that he was right there to take care of her.

Noah suffered a heart attack.

Pari cried again and Siddharth pulled her a little closer in his arms. By the end when the nurse discovered Noah and Allie had died in each other's arm, Pari was a crying mess, her eyes were red and tears poured down her cheeks continuously knowing no end. Siddharth slowly wrapped his hands around her and pulled her closer so that her head was now resting on his chest. Pari didn't resist, she was too emotional to do anything, simply crying in his chest. After Pari had calmed down, he slowly pushed me looking at her face to make sure she was alright, he got out of the couch and turned on the lights. Siddharth saw that her eyes were bloodshot, so he went closer and tried to cheer her up.

"So, you are a romantic at heart?" Siddharth said. Pari looked up and smiled faintly, letting Siddharth continue. "Don't think we are not watching any more movie and let's go make some snacks."

Pari rubbed her tears away, smiling at Siddharth asserting to his plan. He grabbed her hand and helped her get up and then to the kitchen. With two large bowls of popcorn they again walked back to the sofa, settling in and deciding to watch a mystery thriller next.

Halfway through the movie Pari was already asleep in his arms feeling safe and comfortable, she could though feel him shifting a little bit so that she was sleeping more comfortable, then she could also feel his hands on her face, removing the strands of hair that had fallen messily on her face and caressing her cheeks with his thumb as if to rub off the tears that were now not present there anymore. Pari smiled at his warm gesture as she drifted off to sleep.

Paris's pyjama

Paris's pyjama.

.

Hey lovelies, I know this chapter isn't that amazing but I decided to write it since i wanted them to have some intimate moments in the story, If you like the chapter then please vote and comment. Also, don't forget to share it with your friends. Happy Reading :)