(😏)Oscar 'Spooky' Diaz /Julio Macias

Start from the beginning

"My fight ain't with you. it's with them 19th street baby dick ass bitches" Dakota took a swig and looked up at Oscar

He sees the bruises on your face and how fucked up your hand was, alongside some blood.

He walked over to you about to speak but you knew what he'd say so you cut him off.

"It ain't mine. I beat that bald-headed ass boy's ass. Then he had me jumped." She winced when he touched the purplish bruise on the bridge of her nose

"They ain't get blood but they fucked me up das for sure."

Dakota would walk to the couch and lay down closing her eyes. Spooky follow suit, lifting her and place her head on his legs.

"You need to ice that shit Princessa."

He ran his hand through her head

"No imma just sleep it off" She mumbled and rolled over so she faced the coffee table.

"What if it's broken, then what the fuck you gonna do?" He grabbed her jaw making her look at him. Only for her to wince since one of the dudes right hooked her good.

"AH. FUCK. BITCH WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM " She yelled in pain And spooky laughed letting her go.

"Why tf are you so stubborn. the shit is exhausting and aggravating, keep that shit up and you'll never be out the life. Ninguno de Los tipos de la capilla te querra"

Spooky laugh and looked down at her

Dakota got up grabbing her 40 and walking to the door.

"Spooky.. fuck you"

She was about to open the door but he grabbed her arm

"Lose the attitude chiquita, you brought your ass to my door and been on your period ever since you got here"

Dakota slapped him a mean mug written on her face

"YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH BRO."

Spooky rolled his eyes

"If you don't end up single for the rest of your life it'll be a shock to all of the hood. I feel bad for the hombres you like and the crazy motherfucker that likes you."

He chuckled

" Your attitude is your downfall as a woman and a gang leader"

he smirked and shook his head

Dakota gripped his shirt and pulled him down to her level.

"That's sad, you feel bad for yourself?..."

She smirked and bit her lip and kissed him, stepping back after she did. She stared him down looking at his speechless frame only to finally hear his response shortly after.

"S-shit."

CUT!

"Great work (Y/n), Love the extra flair with the intro to the romance scene."

You smiled at the directors and producer walking off the set to got see Jason, Brett, and Jess.

"Hey (Y/n)"

"Wassup"

"Hey Love"

You hugged them each as they greeted you, first Brett then Jason, and Jess.

"We saw that scene from our dressing rooms. I can't tell if you were for real or acting" Jason says

"That means I'm damn good at what I do" You gave a giddy smile walking out and over to the snack table

they followed suit as you passed them waters/Capri suns.

"Nah, there was a spark in her eyes. I saw it." Brett intervened.

"Ahahaa she never told yall." Jess grinned "First day (y/n), came on set, she was staring Julio D O W N. She told me shes had a thing for him since season 1."

You smacked her on the arm

"Jessica Hushhh"

Julio had made his way over to us, taking a hold of my arm.

"Hey (Y/n), can we talk about tomorrows scene?"

TBC...