💕Jack Grealish (pt 1)

Requested.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Your POV

"So tell me that, tell me I'm the best aw, yeah! I be feeling like yes I amm"

(Go stream As I Am by H.E.R issa old song but a bop regardless.)

I sung all giddily.

Today was a special day. Jack was planning on taking me to train with him.

Well more like a pre-work out.

His training  was a bit more expert level seeing as he's a pro athlete.

"Y/N I NEED TO SHOWER TOO."

I heard him yell.

"DUDE WE HAVE PLENTY OF BATHROOMS, GO USE THE ONE  IN THE GUEST ROOM"

(such a rich person flex-)

"THE WATER IS HOTTER IN OUR ROOM"

I rolled my eyes playfully. I could hear his footsteps trailing into the room.

Be peeled back the shower curtain

"I can always hop in with you, spare some water. Help the environment. "

I turned to look at him.

He had a sly grin across his face. He still had bed head. And his morning voice-

i mean.. just damn...

damn was he fine..

"Mmm...Nah. Guest room. Go." I yanked the curtain shut as I hear his kiss his teeth.

"Mmcht. Fine. You're  no fun" I bust out laughing.

"You'll get over it, love."
~

I rinsed out the last bit of soap and turned off the water.

As i pulled the curtain back, I saw i forgot a towel.

"JACK! BRNG ME A TOWEL PLEASE?"

I was shivering my ass off.

"NO!"

I could hear the smile in his voice.

I dunno how thats possible but... I HEAR IT.

"JACK SERIOUSLY IM COLD AS HELL"

"YOU'LL GET OVER IT, LOVE" He had mocked my previous statement to him.

Now i knew he was laughing. I walked out, still shivering and took a towel  from the main hall.

He plays too much

I started to get dressed for our work out. After to applying lotion and all ym skincare, I grabbed a workout fit.

Some leggings  and tee, both decorated with cloud logs on their hems.

"Hey, I'm set to go. You ready?" Trotting downstairs, I pulled my hair back so the ouls and sweat wouldn't  mix or touch my face.

Jack looked over to me with two bottles in his hand. "Yea,here drink this. It's a protein shake."

"Is it any good?" His shakes have questionable things in them... like carrots.

Kale I understand.  but carrots?

Maybe I'm biased because i dont like carrots but still-