Comethazine(🔥)

Listen... idk why but comethazine is so damn fine to me. And i rarely use the word fine to describe anybody.

Anyways heres some angsty shit for ya.
edit two: posted the wrong  version :/
~~~~
Benefits?

(Based on the song: Heartbeat by Childish Gambino)

Your POV
Me and Frank we arguing. It seemed like thats all we did lately.

I know what we agreed to.

Fuck Buddies, nothing more nothing less but its not my fault I caught feelings.

He caught them first. He sucked at hiding it like he wanted to and when I teased him he'd leave to mess around with other people.

It's not like i have the right to be mad either though. . .
but how was I supposed to feel?

so if he wanted fuck around? why couldnt i?

"Ion get why you're so butt hurt over it Frank. YOU mess with other mfs. So why is it a issue when I do it?" My weight shifted to one leg with my arms crossed.

He was irritating me

"Because I don't like it"

My jaw dropped ajar "OH BOO FUCKING HOO. So because your ass cant take what you dish We gotta problem?"

"When have you seen me throw a bitch fit over YOU fucking with other people?"

He couldn't speak. He was quiet. He knew I was right.

"you a hypocrite bruh" I grabbed my phone and went to the couch.

"Y/n"

"Nope. Fuck you Meth."

"Meth? Really? So you not even gone talk to me with my first name?" He rolled his eyes

All i could do was give him the finger as i scrolled my phone.

"Bro Y/n quit being so fucking stubborn. Im trynna talk to you"

"About what? WE HOOK UP DAS IT. We fuck, we roll one up, eat some food, and then split. WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT?"

He grabs my phone and tosses it to the opposite end of the couch.

He then grabbed both my wrists and pinned to the couch with his hands, hovering over me.

"What do you want us to be? Hm? Just tell me and we'll talk"

I saw the look in his eyes.

Soft and genuine- some shit you'd never see on him. Whole basis of who he is was that he was a menace. That he don't give a fuck.

Deep down I knew he still didn't give a fuck

"Why do it matter. you dont care"

He leaned down and kissed me. "Babe please."

I sighed. Annoyed... I can't keep doing this with him

"Im sick of this game bro." I was shaking my head

He got up and sucked his teeth

"Why do you always gotta ruin a good moment with some shit to bitch about" His hands ran over his face, now he was irritated

"BECAUSE YOUR IRRITATE ME! DAMN! MAKE UP YOUR MIND"

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT Y/N ? HUH?"

"Bruh fuck this."  I mumbled He not finna keep yelling at me like this shit is my fault.

It takes 2 to tango, and this bitch finna dance by himself.

I was well prepared to get up and go but he blocked the door
"No. HELL NO! Tell me what the fuck you're thinking or you aint leaving"

"You. AIGHT YOU FRANK-- not ME, YOU!" I pointed at him

"YOU NEED TO DEFINE US. NOT ME. CUZ YOU KNOW WHERE I STAND. YOU THE ONLY MF IN THIS THAT CANT FESS UP WITH THEIR FEELINGS"

"Fuck buddies or friends? you decided but till then this shit?" I had gestured between us

"is done. Figure it the fuck out"

and with that, i pushed him aside-- my phone and bag in hand, and walked out.

I made it to my car and put my playlist on shuffle as i got reader to leave his complex.

I could tell i wasn't feeling nothin.
Just tired. Agitated.

And when i zoned in, the song Heartbeat was close to over. but the words related. . . hard.

*on your radio*

"Ayo fuck this.
Are we dating? Are fucking?
Are we best friends? Are we something...in between that?

I wish we never fucked and I mean that"