(👀)Halsey

Cuddles

This one is kinda short. Like a One-shot I guess?

Omniscient POV

It finally happened. With everyone panicking about not being sick, especially you and your girlfriend, you yourself were now bed-ridden.

(Fun fact: i learned so much more about halsey... like bro it wasnt even intentional i just needed a picture for the book...shae's dated 2 people i've written about in these imagines.)

Ashley had asked to have time off from being in the studio for a few days so she could try to take care of you. When it came to you, she had made up her mind that she would always be: "Ashley first, Halsey Second, and Your's forever", it was a promise she made to you when you first started dating.

Corny yet sweet. But thats how she was with you.

Now, you told her she didn't have to but she really couldn't bear the thought of you alone with chills and no one there to make you feel better.

So now here you were cuddled up in blankets, sniffling.

~

Your POV

"Ash, babe come hereeee" I called out for her. I'm freezing my ass off why is the common old so ass-backward, feeling abnormally hot when it's cold means I got a fever and if I got the chills when it's like 97 degrees, I'm about to get a fever.

"Give me a second Snotty" she joked. Snotty was your current nickname. The reasoning behind it was simple.

Had you had gone through 3 boxes of tissues already?

Yes.

But does it make the name any less gross and disturbing?

No. No it does not.

Ashley had made her way toward the back of the house where you were laying.

"I got my girl some soup" She smiled as she helped you sit up to eat "Chicken with veggies, plus wild rice because I know you hate noodles. And I told them no broccoli, extra carrots and pepper"

I leaned in to kiss her but she leaned back. "Eat first, then MAYBE I'll kiss you. You're still sick though so your ass better hope that maybe becomes a definitive yes."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Well can the sick-" You got cut off by the urge to cough

"Ehem, sorry.. can you feed me pwease?" You spoke in a baby voice

Yeah, if there's one thing about you when you're sick- it's the fact that you desperately just want to be babied.

She nodded and grabbed the spoon from the bag. "Hold on I'm gonna go get you some tea."

As she got up to walk out of the room you spoke: "Make sure it's green tea please~"

"C'mon, what else would I get you?" Was all you heard from her before she kissed your forehead and walked out

Around 3 minutes later she came back. She fed you for a bit, although you're stomach had a different opinion. You only got through a quarter of the meal before feeling full and nauseated.

"Tea please Ley.." You grabbed the cup from her hand and took a few sips, retreating to your blankets after.

Ashley got under the blankets with you, pulling you onto her so while you cuddled, you lying on her chest.

(like this)

(thank youuu pinterest)

"Don't worry, I got you" She kissed your forehead.

"I love you Ashley." Your sore throat made it sound raspy but, the three words were still said with meaning

She pulled you closer as you closed your eyes "I love you more"

She hadn't realized you fell asleep o fast but it didn't matter because she knew that you knew.

She sighed in content, "I love you more.." Repeating it with a smile, she turned the tv on and watched a movie. For the rest of your bed-ridden day, she listened to your breathing. Watching your back rise and fall while she rubbed it.

"Get well soon, baby."

~

the end~