🎓Noah Sexton

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ Show: Chicago Med [Character: Noah Sexton (played by Roland Buck III)

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Noah is very sweet. He's naturally caring when he isn't being a goofball. He'll want to cuddle and play with your hair until you fall asleep.  If it was a  very eventful evening, he'll bathe you because he knows how sore you are.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
On himself, his favorite body part his hands. Being a surgeon, his hands are mad steady and given that he works out you can see the veins in his hands as well. He notices that you eye his hands a lot when he's working on paper work with you.

On you, he adores your lips. His a big fan of kissing. Honestly when you first started working at Gaffney he couldn't peel his eyes away from the way you spoke. Your voice alone peaked his interest but when he watches the way your lips move, he couldn't help but imagine a kiss between you two.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
They say spitters are quitters but NOT in Noah's eyes. He actually likes that you spit. He'll watch you go down on him and when he busts a load, you catch it all- only to spit and lube him up all over again. It makes him weak in the knees.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He won't admit but he's actually very submissive. He's a switch overall but sometimes he can't help but want you  to slut him out. 

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Despite how flirty he is, he's only been with a few people before.  Don't be mistaken though, the boy KNOWS anatomy pretty well *wink wink*

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Backshots. Hundred percent. Face Down, Ass up. I take no criticisms.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
He's a mix of both. He tries to be seeious but sometimes he can't help but tease how lust drunk you get. Sometimes your words will get slurred and he LOVES to pick at that. He'll fuck you senseless only to say "I need clear words baby", then purposely slow down even when he KNOWS you want him to speed up "Huh" He lazily smirks. "Use your words, love".

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
I imagine he has a lil fuzz going on down there, BUT he is neat about it so you def don't get any hair in your mouth if you go down on him and yes, the carpet matches the drapes.
I also believe he has a pelvic tattoo (you cant change my mind so fight me💀)

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
That boy is like a puppy. He showers you with attention and affection. He loves having that attention reciprocated too.  His big on whispering in your ear when your overstimulated, he'll remind you that you're doing good. "Im so proud of you baby" and with all your brains being fucked out he hush your whines and moans with a "I know baby, I know it feels good, you're so responsive"

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
He doesn't often masturbate, surprisingly.  He has a moderate sex drive believe it or not. Occasionally he will please himself if your shifts can't align for you both to have the same off time.  When desperate times arise, he'll rub one out it the shower.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
I personally picture Dr. Sexton with these  2 kinks
•He has a Authority kink. When you address him as sir or by and authoritative title, he goes insane. Especially at work, sometimes you'll go by and say "Hi Dr. Sexton" in the most seductive voice possible and watch the man come undone. He'll text you just to say "Dont make any plans for later-" Which usually means, them guts finna get rearranged

•Secondly, he def has a temperature kink. More so favorite ice over hear. It was pure experimental experience when he first found this out, but ever since you two tried it? He's been head over heels about it.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
•Shower
•Bed
Pretty basic ngl

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Hickeys and biting. This man is an absolute SLUT for hickies (rightfully so)  As soon as your tongue hits his neck, he's  buckling his knees and ready to fuck you brainless

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
No water sports.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
He has no preference. He likes giving and receiving equally so he makes sure you both get off from some oral gratification

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
He's slow with it, which is funny cuz he rarely takes his time with anything.  But he likes dragging out your build up. He wants you to beg

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
Loves em. Working in a hospital is hard, sometimes a quickie can really help the day start, end, or continue being well

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
He risked it with voyeurism- he liked it very much. His sister and Dr. Choi almost caught you guys once at a dinner party.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
Respectfully, Noah could go 4 maybe 5 rounds. Each round might be around 30 minutes

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or
themselves?)
Yes! He lets you peg him AND he also keeps vibrators for the both of you.  The only other toy he has is a vibrating ring for his penis. But that's for when you're giving head.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
ALOT. like i said this man think everything is a game. But he likes that you tease him back, all in all its a battle of "who'll cave first" when it comes to doing the do.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Noah isn't TOO loud. He groans in your ear alot, and has plenty of breathless pants escape his lips.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
I def think he'd be down for a poly relationship if you both agreed to it. And because I head-canon Noah as Pan, he wouldn't mind who joins you two

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
He's got length, 7 inches at best.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Moderate. Ofc he drools every time be sees you, it's just this line if work built a barrier so he learned to suffocate his urges and wait

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
He wait for you to tap out. Around 15 minutes after he'll follow auit

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦