THE TRUE LEADER

Chapter:10

Nawal's POV:

     Few days passed and Nawal was alright . I (Nawal) was feeling better with the grace of my creator . The CEO was proved as a witness . The principal was dismissed and Zenani mam was fined and forgiven .

It was a bright day with a bright sunshine . The weather was chill even with the sun . It was the day when Faridha called and told me the good news that they will recheck the list for real candidates . Also Misba's father's money was thrown on his face by the CEO.  And how come do I know about all these ? Aren't these information supposed to be confidential ? If such information ever leaks out to the public then the school's reputation will be tarnished .

But ........... since my friends were the ones to inform the CEO about this , he lets them in on some information from time to time . 

Also , there was a raid suggested by the CEO and it was held in Misba's house two days later . It came as a surprise to her family . The raid officers collected around fifty lakhs as unaccounted black money . Also , the case was taken to the court and the principal was treated as an accomplice to Misba's father . It seemed that Misba's father gave money to him from time to time to increase his daughter's grades and also for a few other dirty work which the CEO would'nt tell us what .

The government fined her dad heavily and sentenced him to jail for a few months on the basis of collecting corrupted money . But his societal status was taken into consideration and the judge was forced to shorten him time in jail . But that doesn't matter because he's being punished at the least , and that makes me glad .

My lungs were filled by the scent of cherry blossoms. The CEO grew them in our school as an appreciation to my friends . It was secretive , but that makes me and my friends feel special . Please do not ask me how he got them here .

Good deeds are always rewarded . God tells us to be kind , to be loving , to be truthful , to be honest and many more and following them will be rewarded in the now and hereafter . It wasn't a joke. Cherry blossoms are really rare . And now the school will look pretty and will cheer up every sad person . This thought filled happiness in my chest .

Also now , the gangster Ahmed and Irfan have become good  friends with us .  They divided the category of school prep as school rep , asst. School rep , sports rep , 5 separate house reps , class rep , asst. class rep and last but not the least 15 discipline reps lead by the 'head of discipline rep' , then the 'literary rep' , 'advisor to the council members' .

    That's the biggest list . Nusaiba made it as blue house's assistant captain . Irfan as school rep . Sania as asst. school rep . Raheela made it as the asst. sports rep  , the boys always gave a pretty tough competition . Faridha made it in the communication and debate category and now she's the literary rep , Tasneem is now the advisor , itseems that she went for the interview and found the teacher having a lengthy conversation on the phone , she gave some advice to the teacher and they instantly loved it , they suggested to the CEO that such a category must exist . And so Tasneem became the council advisor . How amazing is that . And me , nothing cause I never participated . It's not a big deal to me . I can tackle loneliness , but I know that they need this .

It doesn't matter to me if I'm going to be alone , because my friends will be busy helping the school improve and improvise . They all took an oath as to do their work earnestly . And we all took an oath to follow them and correct them if they had done something wrong . And to abide by their words always and stand by their side . I already feel too much responsible , and I'm not carrying any post upon my shoulders .

In order to feel the responsibility of their job , their badges were pinned on their shoulders , so everytime they make a mistake , the heaviness on their shoulders will remind them of their duty . It will force them to correct it . The philosophy of the badge is pretty good . Hopefully all our leaders will be honest and sincere .

I entered the school entrance and turned right into the special block . It's the place where all the council members are present . I opened the second door and found the Literary rep . A student pointed towards me . Faridha who was sitting on her chair turned and looked at me . The next second she was on her feet and then beside me . Her hug was warm and comforting , like the cherry blossoms .

"I'm so happy to see you ." Her voice was muffled . My height always brought me some attention and Faridha's height made it upto my eyes .

" Me too ." I said with a smile gracing my cheeks .

"I missed you so much ." She said . I felt a wet spot on my shoulder and realised that she was crying .

"I missed you , too ." I said . I was feeling soo overwhelmingly happy that it was hard to describe the feeling .

"Let's see Nusi ."

"Sure ." I said .

"Girls , you are dismissed for now , be here in 20 minutes ." She said and dragged me along with her . Her juniors seemed confused but nonetheless happy for the long awaited break . We walked for a while , her talking all the way and me as usual half-listening to her blabber  .

She opened the huge doors which went around ten metres tall . The room was huge and also had three computer desks . The room was filled with students with honourable badges on their shoulders . Among them I saw Nusaiba and a few other familiar faces .

One of the boy with a yellow badge looked at Faridha and whistled which caught everyone's attention . I turned to look at Faridha and suppressed a smile . On our short walk till the council room , Faridha had somehow managed to wear a cooling glass and has also stuffed a lollipop in her mouth , trying to come forth as a cool person .

A few member erupted into laughter and a few flipped her off in a dramatic way . She walked towards Nusaiba and pulled her into a hug , she shrieked.

"Who on earth are you , stranger ." She was trying to push Faridha off playfully . These two will never change .

"What do you mean by 'stranger' ? We're best friends ." Faridha said with a wicked grin .

"Hey , you're so weird ." And she pushed Faridha off her finally . Then the two started laughing .

"They're like kids , and they call me a kid." Tasneem said . She was standing beside me . When did she even come near me ? And how did she even come ? This mysterious girl is as mysterious as always .

"I'm just glad that it's all over ." She said with a relieved sigh .

"Me too ." I said with a small smile .

"You missed all the juicy drama . I sincerely wished your presence all along the way ." She told me with a far away look .

"I was busy recovering ." I told her . I was looking outside the huge window which gave a perfect view of the cherry blossoms .

"They're pretty ." Nusaiba said with a huge smile .

"They are ." Said a boyish voice .

We turned to look at Irfan who has achieved the King's seat . He has achieved the highest position in the entire council and the school .

        The issues are settled and there are further no more .

             THE  END

# I HOPE THAT YOU ALL LIKED MY STORY .

I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING USEFUL FROM MY STORY.#

  THANKS A LOT FOR READING.........*

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY AND SUPPORT ME TO WRITE FURTHER .

YOU WILL GET NOTIFICATIONS OF MY STORIES BY FOLLOWING ME .

I THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN .......

            THANK YOU