fourty-nine *jay park*.

y/n in the media * 🦋

"give me a kiss" you stared at jay and dodged his kiss.

"mamas, im not playing with you." you just looked up at him nonchalantly as he looked you in your eyes.

deep down you were smiling but on the outside you were mad as hell

deep down you were smiling but on the outside you were mad as hell. his ex was texting him for weeks and he just now had decided to tell you about it.

you didn't like when that happened because you felt that he was keeping secrets from you and you knew what a lack of communication can do in your relationship.

"no.. I'm not the one playing with you Jaebeom." you crossed your arms as you noticed that he was getting a bit annoyed.

"oh so we call boyfriends by their government names now???" he now folded his arms copying the exact facial expressions that you were doing.

"Jaebeom I feel that in all honestly you do not take me serious. Please take me serious for once like why wouldn't you tell me about her?" you now were back to square one and was annoyed asf.

"Look y/n. I did this for your own good in my eyes. I told her to stop texting and calling me so I eventually blocked her. The girl even went as far as texting me through Instagram. I blocked her yet once again. I didn't tell you because I had the situation handled." I guess you couldn't get as mad.

"Fineeee. I'm not as mad bae," he did his little smirk.
"I just feel that it's important to tell me stuff because we need to communicate. But if she tries anything again, just know that I'll beat her ass honestly." you smiled and he grabbed your waist tightly. he pulled you into him and gave you a deep and sweet kiss.

"i love you bae"

"i love you mamas."