43

3 months into pregnancy

Obviously being pregnant for me was always going to be difficult I could never be bothered to do anything and I was throwing up at least 3 times a day. JJ was calling me every other day which I was glad for but also  it was tiring me out today we were going to go find out the gender. " griped onto Harry's hand in the waiting room. 'you don't care what gender right?' I asked Harry concerned but he shook his head in return 'I don't care any product of me and you will be amazing'. I smirked at him and rested my head on his shoulder. 'y/n and Harry Lewis?' we both looked up at the nurse who motioned us to follow.

'so... you guys are having a girl' I felt my heart skip a beat but not in a bad way it felt good. I faced Harry and he just smiled at me squeezing my hand. 'thanks doc' we shook hands and headed out. 'I'm so glad we met' I smiled at the road ahead as Harry had one hand holding my hand and the other on the wheel. 'JJ took his time introducing me to the most beautiful person ever.' I chuckled, 'yeah...fuck my life without you would suck do you remember that first night I was at yours we were sat there watching Netflix and I turned and kissed you' we both chuckled 'the lie detector Callux made us do' Harry reminisced with me  'our midnight date' I didn't even need to look at him to know we were both smiling 'the Halloween party' he smirked and I hit his shoulder 'HAROLD!' we both giggled In unison we said the next memory 'our first date, the first time we said I love you.' I smiled at him kissing his hand. 'and one of my favourites is our holiday dance then my proposal then our marriage' I grinned at him 'yeah those are good too'.

 Harry drove the long way home so we spent the time singing at the top of our lungs and talking about all of our memories it was nice and it just made me realise that time ever mattered only what you did with your time.

y/n.lewis
Parent content ⭐
Tagged:@wroetoshaw

Comments:
Taliamar: girl or boy 🤍
y/n.lewis: @taliamar girl 💘
Fan7: ^ WAIT WHAT
miniminter: why you guys so cute
Wroetoshaw: ily ⭐
Vikkstagram: come round please 🖤
y/n.lewis: @vikkstagram I WAS ROUND LAST WEEK
Zerkaahd:@y/n.lewis too long :(

I hopped onto the xbox and gave the boys a text. Zerkaa has joined KSI OlajideBT has joined behzinga has joined real nimrod has joined vikkstar123 has joined 'you down for gta 5?' We all agreed and begun playing 'JJ YOU FUCK' I screamed down the mic after he pushed me off in a race. I could hear his loud familiar laugh in my ears.'food?' Harry asked kissing my cheek I nodded 'yeah tang would be nice' I knew that fans would flip when I posted this but that just made me smile. He came over to me with a toastie and we were back I'm gameplay so I paused the game removing my headphones.

'Thank you' I leaned back and gave harry a quick kiss 'anything for you' we both exploded into laughter and gagging noises and then through the headphones I heard 'OI GAGGING NOISES ENOUGH' causing harry and I too laugh more 'ow it hurts' I grabbed my stomach. I calmed down still chuckling a little I thanked harry again and carried on playing eating my toastie. 'That sounded way too kinky' I giggled 'shut up Simon' I spotted him and shot him 'OI Y/N' behind started pissing himself and I shot him too causing all of us to almost cry with laughter.

[A/N] sorry it's short I'll try make the next one longer but I'm gonna be skiping through months and then going back in flashbacks and shit ok lol x