18

'Harry' I breathed what the fuck was he doing here. I regained my composure quickly 'you can't be here' I said in a stern voice I went to shut the door but he put his hand against  the door. 'no' I must of looked shocked because he carried on 'I got us tickets to go bungee jumping you said you always wanted to go' I rolled my eyes 'this is exactly what I meant' I tried to close the door but he stopped me again 'in 7 months though I mean they had an appointment for tomorrow but we got all the time in the world' I didn't want to but a smirk crossed my face 'god I hate you' Harry cracked a smirk 'does this mean...' I pulled him closer to me and smashed my lips into his and as usual the hint of mint as our lips moved in sync I could feel both of our smiles. he moved us in and I kicked the door shut not letting go of each other.

MATURE CONTENT JUST A WARNING

Harry took control lifting me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he moved us into my room. I watched as he opened my draw and slipped on a condom. I ran my hands through his hair as moved his hands all over my body just his touch reminded of how much I loved him 'god I missed your touch' he whispered as he pushed it in' I grabbed his hair tight and dug my nails into his back 'harry' I moaned this continued for a little while till we just ended up laying next to each other. 'so y/n l/n will you be my girlfriend but this time maybe publicly?' I smiled at him and rolled onto his chest 'I would be honoured' we just sat smiling at each other until I laid my head on his chest and drifted to sleep with his hands stroking through my hair. 

Wroetoshaw Just so all are aware @y/n

Wroetoshaw
Just so all are aware @y/n.l/n is off limits shes mine ❤

Comments:
Y/n.L/n: ily ⭐
Wroetoshaw:@y/n.l/n ilyt⭐
Ksi: happy for you g
Y/n.L/n:@ksi call me :(
Taliamar: the cutest
Fan1: IM SO HAPPY
Fan2: they're my literal life
Rachel02: 🤡🤦🏼‍♀️
Wroetoshaw:@Rachel02 fuck off

I dialled Jide's number and let it ring, it rung 4 times before he picked up, I had a chat with Harry and seeing as the group of us were going on holiday I thought it would be a good idea if I fixed it all with everyone therefore JJ was next. I was leaning against Harry's shoulder when he answered 'y/n!' he sounded of a mixture of excited and surprised which made me feel bad "hey Olajide Olatunji' I smirked and I knew he was doing the same. 'I hate you' I laughed causing him to laugh 'The usual?' I asked hoping he'd say yes 'nah'  In that moment my heart sunk 'I would but its easier if you just pack and bring yours and harry's shit and stay here tonight' I smiled after having a minor heart attack. 'you scared me you idiot but yeah we'll do that everyone there?' I asked 'yeah they'll be delighted to see you, and we can talk whilst I pack' I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding 'calm I love you' he added 'I love you too J' we both ended the call and out of excitement I pecked Harry's cheek.

I packed my suitcase and then we headed to Harry's so he could pack his. 'hey boys' I announced walking into his flat 'Y/N!' the Cal's yelled running and hugging me 'right I'll be back' and with that he went off to pack his bag. 'you two good again' I smiled at freezy 'yeah we're cool again' I watched him look very relived 'I'm glad Harry was distraught without you' I looked at my feet 'yeah I know I was the same' I came over to the sofa where we all rested 'huh like puzzle pieces' Callux piped up randomly. I laughed along with freezy 'Yeah I guess...'

Walking into the sidemen house and smelling it's familiar aroma made me feel like I was truly home and we walked into the kitchen where everyone was stood. I gave everyone a hug and then I reached JJ. I knew exactly what to say, no conversation needed these words were the only thing we always did. 'its you.' Jide I could of sworn I saw a tear drip down. and I could feel only one tear down my cheek. 'Its always you' I hugged him with a tight grip. I felt him kiss the top of my head 'bitch you ain't losing me again' I murmured into his chest 'n**ga you ain't losing me either.

{A/N} 2 chapters 1 day jhee lol wtaf is wrong with me anyway don't attack me for the mature bit I warned yall please vote x