15

I was stood in the kitchen chatting to Vik when I noticed her. I didn't know her name, I had no clue who she was, obviously one of harry's other friends I didn't know. I had no problem with her, no problem at all. Well that was until she opened her mouth and spoke to me.

*2 hours earlier*

'right I'm gonna go get a drink you want one?' Harry asked. I nodded knowing he already knew what I wanted to drink. He came back minutes later with some vodka and coke. 'thanks now as its your party you need to go speak to some people other than me' I smirked at him as his face scrunched up 'ohhhh noo I hate socialising' he groaned and I pushed him away towards a group of others. I turned to go find someone I knew and I did by ending up by bumping into Freya and Josh. 'hey baby' Freya pulled me into a quick hug 'wheres Harry?' Josh asked 'I made him socialise' I explained getting nods in reply.

I had been talking with different people for almost an hour now when I saw a girl Id never seen before. She was talking to Harry about something and I turned to JJ 'who's that?' I asked and he replied with a shrug 'no clue' I ignored it and carried on with our normal conversations. 'hello' I felt a familiar voice whisper into my ear and grab my waist. 'hey' I turned and hugged him. 'how is it all?' I asked. 'good i'm enjoying it although I haven't been able to speak to you for an hour and a half' he laughed hugging me tighter. I looked up into his eyes and he leaned down letting his lips touch mine.  As we both pulled away smiling I saw her she had been watching us. '1 minute' I let go of Harry and made my way to her.

'hey?' I started with 'hi' she said in a blunt matter. 'Everything okay?' she shook her head 'no not really you just kissed my boyfriend' I didn't reply I just stood there and thought about that sentence, I mean no one knew about me and him could this be possible? 'I'm sorry what?' I was going to try and figure this shit out 'Harry. he's my boyfriend we've been dating for a couple months now, We are very in love.' she stated. I had never been so confused and obviously I couldn't tell her me and harry had been dating as no one knew. 'I'm sorry what's your name?' she just looked me up and down 'Rachel.' I turned and ran ignoring Harry when he grabbed my hand I ran but not in to the room Harry used but Jide's. I jumped onto his bed and let the tears run.

JJs pov

I watched Harry grab y/ns hand as she ran and I knew it was bad as she ran into my room not the one she shared with harry. I looked over at where she had came from, it was that girl she had seen earlier somehow she had upset y/n. 'Oi bog.' Harry turned to face me and the boys who happened to gathered after noticing 'who the fuck is the girl over there' I pointed at her not caring if she saw or not. 'Rachel? why?' he looked genuinely confused. 'well you might wanna ask her whys and how shes made y/n cry.' He looked quite taken back. 'I-I didn't know' we both walked over too her. 'RACHEL!' I yelled. she just turned and made  an o with her mouth. 'harry i was wondering where you've been' she placed a hand on his chest. He hit her hand off 'STOP' I could see how frustrated he was getting. 'YOU ARE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND I'VE MET YOU ONCE AND NOW TWICE IN MY LIFE, WE MET IN A COFFEE SHOP WHEN YOU FELL INTO ME THAT WAS IT A-' he stopped in his tracks 'get out. you're a fan the trip was on purpose wasn't it?' he was seething his breaths short. I would of loved to see the rest of the argument but I saw y/n slip out of the door. therefore I followed her.

y/n pov

I ran to my car and threw my bags in 'Y/N WAIT!'JJs voice boomed 'he didn't cheat she was a fan she was lying' he explained I didn't care though I couldn't do this anymore the lying to Harry it hurt to bad. And I was too scared to tell him. 'Jide I cant do this regardless lying to harry i feel like shit' I told him 'then tell him' for once his voice was quiet and sincere 'Tell me what?' Harry asked he was stood there in the rain and now I realised what I had done. 

{A/N} shits gone down and its about to get worse lol buckle up get ready Im sorry love u all tho please vote. x