35

It's been 2 months since the katie incident and harry and I have been better than ever we were celebrating our 6 months anniversary in 2 days and all my friendships were thriving. My channel had gone up a mil and I was doing so well. Life had been good to me.  Even though in the back of my head I knew my death was creeping up. My friendship with Ethan had really progressed as well. Today we were planning on going out for lunch at nando's with everyone it was great to catch up before we left I thought I'd give my insta a quick update.

 Today we were planning on going out for lunch at nando's with everyone it was great to catch up before we left I thought I'd give my insta a quick update

Y/n.L/n
Your sis really thriving ⭐🥵
Tagged:@wroetoshaw

Comments:
Wroetoshaw: THATS MY BABY 🤩⭐
Fan4: the whole ⭐ thing they got going is cute af
Taliamar: my girl living gewddd
Miniminter: the cuteness makes me throw up
Behzingram: my favourite couple
Ksi: couple sheet ah

I liked a few comments whilst quickly getting in the car. 'Harry' I said in a questioning voice. 'Yeah babe?' He asked 'I love you' I smiled not even turing my head. I could sense his smile as well 'I love you too' we played banging tunes and sung along all the way to the restaurant. I was sat in between JJ and talia and opposite me was Ethan. Harry was diagonal me and I couldnt help but watch his focus as he scanned the menu. He glanced up and caught my eye by stomach got butterflies all over again like the moment we met and that is when I knew.  I opened my phone to Twitter.

Y/ntwitter
You know when you've found the one ⭐

I watched harry check his phone and his grin widened he looked at me and smiled I couldnt help but wonder how the fuck had I become so happy I was literally surrounded by people I love and care for. Right now my mood was better than anytums before. We decided to do some shopping in which I bought several tops and several pairs of jeans. 'Y/n' a soft voice whispered as an arm hung around me 'what's up' beamed meeting Harry's eye. 'I got a text from my aunt and she was wondering if my niece could stay with us tonight?' His eyebrows were furrowed he looked desperate and needy I smiled and nodded eagerly. 'Of course I would love that' he squeezed my shoulder and we said goodbye to everyone so we could go get Harry's niece.

'So wait before we pick her up what's her name?' I insisted. 'Her name is paige lewis, shes honestly adorable andddd she loves me meaning she'll love you too' he rubbed his thumb in circles around my palms calming me as this had stressed me out a little. New people always did. Harry parked neatly in the drive way 'I'll be quick' he reassured hopping out. I watched a speedy conversation between parents and harry as they handed over her bag for the night. Harry looked awkward holding paige but that just made me giggle.  He strapped her in and I could see she was a little shy around me so I gave her a slight smile and wave.

'Hawy can we go shopping pweaseeee' I smirked out of the window. 'Sure we can hunny' he drove to the closest Tesco superstore we hopped out. 'Hand please' harry held out his hand buy paige half her and to her chest 'no I want to hold your hand' and she reached her hand towards me which I returned the action. Harry grabbed a trolley which paige insisted on sitting in causing in the end harry and I to give in and let her. We grabbed popcorn, sweets and chocolate classic children things and paid.

'Cake let's make cake!' Paige waddled in screeching as harry trailed behind with bags. 'Chocolate?' I asked she nodded and I grasped her popping her next to me on the counter. I begun mixing whilst harry edited taking pictures here and there. 'Kisses please' paige randomly yelled causing me to jump 'she does this sometimes every now and then everytime she does all you have to do is give her a peck it means she likes you. I leaned down and kissed her. I opened the oven and put in the cake mix. 'What now?' I asked lifting paige and spinning her. 'Dance!' She giggled and we did just that we danced until I got harry to take her whilst I cooked down the cake. I glanced over to see harry whispering 'Brexit means Brexit' I laughed under my breath 'for fuck sake'.

 I glanced over to see harry whispering 'Brexit means Brexit' I laughed under my breath 'for fuck sake'

Wroetoshaw
One day we'll have one of our own ⭐
Tagged:@y/n.l/n

Comments:
Y/n.L/n: not if I catch you whispering Brexit means Brexit
Wroetoshaw: @y/n.l/n shit you saw
Zerkaahd: ^harry wtaf
Freyanightingale: I'm scared ^
Vikkstagram: other than brexit means Brexit that's cute.

I laughed as he looked scared about my comment. I rested my head on Harry's shoulder and we both just observed paige yelling 'BREXIT MEANS BREXIT'. I left harry to sort her out to choose a film whilst I prepared food and iced the cake. We all cuddled together and watched wall•e. Paige was laying down sprawled across the both of us. I was stroking her hair until she fell asleep snoring. 'I'll carry her to the spare room' I nodded my eyes close to shutting. As harry came back next to me he switched to a different film and I cuddled into him. I rubbed the back of his neck and he rubbed my side. I was thankful that paige didnt wake up as I was tired and honestly couldnt be bothered.

I was awoke by a small light tapping on my nose. I scrunched my eyes and saw paige. 'Morning darling' I sat up and let her climb onto my lap. 'How did you sleep?' I bopped her nose. 'Good.' She leaned close to my ear and whispered 'can we have cake for breakfast' I smirked and glanced towards harry 'only if you dont tell harry' she nodded so fast her head could have fallen off. I carried her over and cut two pieces. We sat and chomped on cake which surprisingly tasted fucking amazing. I got paige dressed and ready and woke up harry. 'I'm gonna take this little angel home I'll be back soon' I smiled grabbing her bag and stuff. I sat her in the front with me and gave her parents a text. 'Are you and uncle hawy married' I smiled 'why'd you ask' I looked over at her fiddling with her blanket 'because he looks happier than ever before and you look in vewy love.' I stroked her hair. 'Yeah we are in love not married yet' I pulled in 'YET' she screeched as I braked. I handed her over to the parents. The entire way home I was grinning. I was completely and utterly in love.

[A/N] so hey wanna do a 6 months time skip opinions? Also I might be updating once a week not in a good place but I'll be good ok lol please vote x