11

I was sat in my flat when I saw a message pop up from Jide💘🤡

Kinky?

I knew in an instant it was fun when harry and I were dancing and we kissed, of course JJ took a picture

I knew in an instant it was fun when harry and I were dancing and we kissed, of course JJ took a picture. What a nonce. I replied with Christians here. I began filming a gaming video on call of duty. 'OH FUCK OFF' I screamed down my mike as my health started to decrease and I was dead. I threw one of my belongings on the desk across the room. I was so close.

Simon's pov

'Right boys I'm heading over to y/ns I'll see you later' Harry's head perked up 'why?' He questioned with a hint of aggression. 'Filming a call of duty vid cause she cant do it alone' I laughed along with Jide. Harry let himself relax 'alright have fun man' he fist bumped me and carried on as he was.

I knocked the modern door of her peng house like legit it was fucking awesome. 'Hey bitch' she opened the door and greeted me with a hug. 'Let's win this shit' I dropped back onto her sofa and grabbed a controller.

'YESSSS!' we celebrated jumping up and down. Y/n ran at me and I lifted her up and twirled her around. 'We did it' she high fived me. 'Now lunch' I nodded 'oh God yes' we got into my Tesla and headed off.

'AND ILL RISE UP, ILL RISE UP LIKE THE DAY, ILL RISE UP UNAFRAID AND ILL RISE UP AGAIN WITH YOUUUUU WITH YOUUUU WITH YOUUUUUU' I watched as she sung rise up with the perfect pitch and all. As we were at a traffic light I took a quick video tagging her on my story saying '@y/n.l/n you can sing cant ya'

Y/ns pov

I was sat casually in nando's having a laugh with simon when in came the rest of the guys. I waved at them to come over 'hello there' we moved onto a bigger table I was now sat in between JJ and harry, Simon the other side of the table. 'You and Simon have fun' harry sounded bitter 'yeah we won' he hummed a reply. He was being blunt I caught Josh's eye across the table and lifted an eyebrow about harry. He mouthed at me 'jealous' my lips shaped an o shape. I leaned my head onto Harry's shoulder and slid my hand down his leg. I interlocked my hand with his and just sat like this for a minute. I turned my head and leaned my lips to his ear 'jealous you is kinda hot' I smirked acting like I hadn't said anything and placed my head onto his shoulder again.

I got into Harry's car this time and he came with me back to mine. 'Let's go on a date tonight' harry piped 'okayyyyy' I answered slightly suspicious. 'Where?' I asked. 'You'll see' he winks at me and I just ignore how silly he is.

It was now dark outside and I was stood by the door waiting for harry to finish on the toilet. 'Okay let's go' be grabbed his keys and I hopped into his car. We pulled up in front of some sort of abandoned hotel. 'I used to go here whenever I needed space' he explained as he took my hand and ran into a small entrance. I squeezed through and got tugged up the stairs by him, he was like an excited little kid.

We came out onto a rooftop and I just stood still the view was amazing, all the lights across the city were lit and in the distance the London eye was visible. 'Holy-'  It was breathtaking. 'Its beautiful' I decided. 'Just like you then' I scrunched my face at how cringy and cliche that was. I hung my legs over the side of the building as did harry and he put his arm around me as we just admired the view'

'You wanna know something' I felt his warm breath against my cheek 'go for it' he took a deep breath 'well, I've been thinking, you see let me explain to you about this girl. Shes the most stunning human I've ever seen and the personality she has oh my days, the way she does everything with such care is memorizing' I smiled at him 'and you see I've been thinking about how I've fallen for her' I turned my face to meet his gaze 'and I love you y/n' I let my hand slide across his cheek as our eyes searched each others 'I love you too, harry lewis, I love you' his pressed his lips to mine. It wasnt a passionate kiss but sweet.

Wroetoshaw I really have fallen in love

Wroetoshaw
I really have fallen in love.

Comments:
Y/n.L/n: shes one lucky girl
Taliamar: this is adorable
Zerkaahd: awh sweet
Miniminter: gowan bro
Vikkstagram: harry being cringy omgggg
Ilywroetoshaw: OMG THIS BETTER BE Y/N
Fan1: awh y/ns comment shes so sad :(
Geenelson: 🥺🥺🥺

(A/N) I'm pissed because 1. This is terrible sorry and 2. Josh's name is now just zerkaa not hd it feels so right yet wrong anyways please vote x