ii. pink hair crisis and taehyung

       TAEHYUNG WONDERS IF HIS HAIR would look fine being pink. He stares at himself in the mirror one summer morning, specifically at his seemingly boring dark brown hair (the same color it has been his whole life), and wonders the hypothetic situation of it being pink instead and if that would look fine on him. It definitely looks more than fine on Jimin, Yoongi's hyung boyfriend, who Taehyung hasn't formally met him yet because according to Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin are too busy "doing inappropriate things for our age that I don't want to witness ever again", but he has seen pictures and the pink fits Jimin a little bit too much perfectly (people can't be born with pink hair, right...?)—but Taehyung doesn't need to be as Jimin, with the whole aura of "pink was made for me!", and he would probably be satisfied with a simple fine (and maybe not even a fine but a not so enthusiastic OK and a thumbs up). 

           He's just a bored and lonely future college student that's going through what seems to be an identity crisis, wondering if the career he chose is really what he desires or if he should be worried of starving in the future because he was just accepted in the art faculty and people always says artists starve and are poor, and God, Taehyung doesn't want to be poor. He wants to be able to buy pretty and expensive designer clothes and have this huge wardrobe for his own and a lovely apartment in the last floor of a fancy building... Yoongi hyung had made that joke before he left on his first year at college—about this whole crisis attacking him—it wasn't precisely funny, but Taehyung could remember it and he kind of understands it now... If he's even going through the mentioned who-the-fuck-I-am crisis. Shit. Taehyung is only seriously thinking in dying his hair right now, is that an actual crisis signal? Because dying his hair is something he never really dreamt about, and certainly, if he ever did, he wouldn't have considered colors as green or blue or... Pink.

         Taehyung wants to dye his hair so bad.

        He doesn't know how to do it, thought; he never thought even on learning it as he didn't imagine it could be something useful and as he quickly scrolls on the internet he reads some comments of girls and boys claiming that it was all a mess because they didn't spread the dye correctly or they used a cheap brand or the color didn't turn up to be what they expected, which scares him because the last thing he seeks it's to shot himself in the foot... Taehyung also doesn't know if asking his mom for her help would be a good idea because he hasn't shared his internal debate with anyone else but the grumpy and confused Taehyung-reflex on the mirror, and pink is probably a too striking color for her taste...