Chapter Thirty One- Last Huzzah

"I can't believe it's our last day on tour with you guys!" Ally exclaims as we all sit around outside, relaxing before sound check.

"I know this is so sad." Luke sighs, lying back all the way on the blanket we have spread across the gravel under us.

"But hopefuly we'll be on our own soon and we can come visit." Ashton tells Ally and I. "Besides, we need Ally here for our music."

Ally blushes and Michael starts humming one of the songs they worked on together.

"We need to take a picture." I decide, standing up from the ground.

"Right now?" Calum looks up at me lazily.

"Yes right now!" I tug on his arm to get up. "I'm going to get someone to take it for us and it will be epic."

Calling over a security guard to take our photo, I begin setting everyone up.

Calum places himself in the center in that yoga position called tree position. Michael has an Ashton on his back and Luke is on one foot with his hands in a peace sign.

"How does one compete with poses like those?" Ally laughs, unsure of what pose to strike.

"I don't know." I laugh along with her.

Because we are not as creative as the 5SOS boys we sit down in front of them and make silly faces. The security guard takes a couple photos the hands me back my phone.

"Thank you." I say while laughing at the perfect ridiculous ones he got.

"Oh they're so funny!" Luke cracks up.

"We're awesome." Michael high fives Ashton.

"Aw, Abs... I am going to miss you waaaay too much." Calum pulls me into a tight bear hug. 

"You pulled me into a bear hug so Calbear... Your new nickname. I think it suits you."

"Okay." Calum pulls away blushing.

"Hey!" I complain. "Who said I was done hugging?"

****

The rest of the day was spent with music, pictures, and hanging out, One Direction and 5SOS together. Even Louis participated. I SWEAR I saw him crack a smile.

Now we've had to part in order to get ready for the last concert here in Australia. I know I'm going to cry, so when Ally and I get up to make up I've got to remember to use waterproof makeup. I don't want to look like a mutant raccoon.

"How about this skirt?" I hold up one that Ally bought awhile back.

It's a high waisted silver skirt that sort of looks metallic.

"With that shirt...eh..." Ally scrunches up her nose.

"I'll take that as a no." I groan. "This is so hard!"

"Why don't you wear those lavender jeans you have with it?"

I look closer at the grey shirt I have picked out. It's grey cotton, short sleeved, low colored with a sewed on white peter pan collar . I guess it would look nice...

"Do you think the boys will do something special?" I ask as I slip on the clothes.

"I don't know maybe... Wouldn't it be awesome if they sang together!" Ally replies. 

"It would be. And cause the death of millions of fans."

"Yessss! Haha!"

We are quiet for a but as we do our own things to get ready but then I have to ask a question.