Chapter Thirteen- Reunions

"Hello." Ally awkwardly waves at the members of One Direction and her sister who have surprise or shock plastered all over their faces.

"What are you doing here?" Liam Payne asks us.

Ally doesn't answer, just goes and gives her sister a hug so I say, "We're here! Joining you on tour!"

I look over to Zayn who doesn't look so comfortable, or as thrilled as Niall does for Ally. He goes t ohug her and they exchange 'I miss you's'. They look like they really care about each other.

"Nuh nuh no!" Erin waves her hands up in the air. "Hold the police!"

"Did she just say hold the police?" Louis whisper asks Harry.

"I think so." Harry whispers back.

"I need explanations please. How did you get here?" Erin starts interrogating Ally and I. "Why are you here?"

"That's irrelevant at the moment." I dismiss her question, knowing both we have a concert to attend or something?"

Lucky for us, we arrived just in time for One Direction's Sydney performance. I didn't even think to coordinate that. The boys all begin to freak out, not looking ready for the concert. They're all sweaty and gross. So they run towards the arena we passed to find them on the field.

Erin starts walking leisurely, not seeming to be as worried about being late.

"Come on, come on!" I tug on her arm. "We'll be late."

I, for one, am extremely worried about lateness. This is going to be my first concert and if I miss one minute of it I'll be smashed.

"You and Ally go ahead. Ask for someone named Emma, she'll help you out." Erin tells us, sounding tired.

She points us in the right direction and Ally and I practically run there. Our suitcases are conveniently at the door of the entrance and we take them along with us as we ask around for an Emma. Eventually we are pointed to the wardrobe room and empty that we find a girl that I can only assume is Emma.

"Hi, Erin sent us?" I say, causing her to stop whatever she was doing.

"For what?" She asks.

"Um...not sure." Ally replies. "To get ready for the concert."

"Hey!" A spark of recognition flashes in Emma's eyes. "You're the sister!"

"Yes! And you're Emma!"

"That I am. It's nice to see you! I'll be glad to help. Anything cute in those suitcases?"

ZAYN

I leave Erin backstage and go to get tech-ed up.

I accidentally scared her on the tour bus. I had forgotten my phone and sort of creeped up on her.

As they put on my head phones for me, I notice Abi come out of the bathroom, laughing about something. She looks breathtaking when she smiles and flicks her hair off her shoulder.

No.

I try to shake out the thoughts of attraction that are so clearly there.

I can't believe she's here.

I've dreamed about this sure, but I never expected it to actually happen.

What does one do when their dreams that can't come true, do?

****

"We'd like to say a hello to our two girls backstage!" Niall tells the crowd. "Ally Torro and Abi Jones, who are at their first official One Direction concert!"